Xsara Picasso/Scenic mk1 interior space

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

orion811
My Cars:

Xsara Picasso/Scenic mk1 interior space

Post by orion811 »

Hello fellow members! (first post, yay!)

After my family's Xantia, i'm now using a little old Corsa, and looking for something used, big and spacious. Naturally, the Picasso is one of the first choices, being quite cheap in the used market.

The Picasso's external dimensions are larger than the Scenic's (4,28*1,75*1,64 vs 4,17*1,72*1,61).

Does the interior reflect that (Picasso being more spacious) or are they pretty much equal?

Thanks! :)
Northern_Mike

Re: Xsara Picasso/Scenic mk1 interior space

Post by Northern_Mike »

I think the Picasso is bigger inside. I've never measured one though. Sis-in-law has Scenic and it feels more claustrophobic than the Picassos I've driven.

Have you considered a Berlingo? They've loads of space! I bought one in preference to a Picasso because of the size.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
orion811
My Cars:

Re: Xsara Picasso/Scenic mk1 interior space

Post by orion811 »

Thanks!!!

Yes, a Berlingo would be perfect for me (that was my initial idea). But i live in Greece, and for some reason Berlingos are quite expensive in the used car market, significantly more expensive than Picassos (which are dirt cheap) and Scenics (which you can get almost for free).

Plus, most of the Berlingos i looked at, showed signs of very heavy and rough use. :?