Do you want a job working with classic Citroens?

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Tecar

Do you want a job working with classic Citroens?

Post by Tecar »

I don't know if this is allowed but
it does have Citroen content and I'm hoping there's someone on this forum that may be interested ...

Due to retirement, Citroen Classics is looking to employ a parts manager, and are also looking for mechanics with experience of pre-1990 Citroens.

Citroen Classics caters for all classic citroens, but the majority of work is on D series, H van and Tractions, so it would be preferable for potential applicants to have at least a passing interest in these models.

There are more details on the Citroen Classics homepage, or blog,

Thanks
Kris
Northern_Mike

Re: Do you want a job working with classic Citroëns?

Post by Northern_Mike »

Oh if only the parts man job was part-time. I've been looking for something interesting to fill my off-shift days with, and it's right round the corner from my office too!
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Location: NEW South Wales, Australia. I'll show you "Far, far away" ;-)
My Cars: Peugeot 605
Citroën Berlingo
Alfa 147

Post by addo »

Going to be fun sorting the wheat from the chaff with applicants.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Do you want a job working with classic Citroëns?

Post by CitroJim »

If only it was nearer and I was that bit closer to retirement it would be a dream job ...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Tecar

Re: job vacancy at Citroen Classics

Post by Tecar »

addo wrote:Going to be fun sorting the wheat from the chaff with applicants.
Surely not :wink:
CitroJim wrote:If only it was nearer and I was that bit closer to retirement it would be a dream job ...
Good to hear it's someone's dream job Jim. Of course the location thing is going to be a bit of an issue,
but... we did have a mechanic commute from Newport Pagnell for a few months :lol:

Kris