Dealer Open Weekend Request for Older Citroens

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Dealer Open Weekend Request for Older Citroens

Post by CitroJim »

We received this request in the forum mail:
We would like to get some owners of older Citroens to attend our open weekend. This would then us a small display of previous models to show. Your members could also have a chance to enter our ' roll a dice' to win a car competition.

Regards

Sam
0121 568 3800

Autobase Citroen
Walsall road
Darlaston
WS10 9SS.
Sadly Sam does not say when the open weekend is but if anyone is interested please contact Sam direct...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Re: Dealer Open Weekend Request for Older Citroëns

Post by Citroening »

I got the same email through the CCC Jim and IIRC it was July 27/28 - will double check...
Franklin
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Thanks Franklin...

I've just noticed the originating email address for Autobase bounced when I tried sending a reply... A hard DNS error...

So, Citroen garages are like their cars; very unusual for everything to work all of the time...
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Post by Citroening »

:lol: :twisted:

Here we are:
Hi Citroen Owners Club.

I would like to invite your members to our Citroen Dealership's open weekend on the 27th and 28th July.

We are based at Autobase Citroen, Walsall Road, Darlaston, West Midlands. WS10 9SS. Just off J9 M6 near to Ikea.

We will have the all new C4 picasso in the showroom. We would love to see both new and older Citroens at the dealership, and your members could enter our 'roll a dice' to win a car competition.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sam
Autobase
0121 568 3800.
Franklin
demag
(Donor 2016)
My Cars: "H" Citroen Bx Tgs Automatic.
2006 Toyota Prius T4 Gen 2.

Post by demag »

They're a couple of miles from me. The son in law bought a car from them (Vauxhall Corsa!) and they were all really nice people. The Corsa had a few scuffs when we went to view it but was spotless on pickup. Unlike my Berlingo bought from a different Citroen franchise who promised all sorts and delivered nothing. They even overcharged me £350 and took a week to refund it!
Dave
2011 Peugeot 3008 1.6hdi Exclusive EGS.
'04 C5 auto estate 2.2 hdi. Gone.
Bx 1.6 TGS Auto 50k A rare beast by all accounts. A bit tired but getting better by the day. Gone.
'96 XM 2.5TD VSX.......Sadly sold. What an idiot! I should have held on to that.