Research on emotional attachment to your car or products.

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

Re: Research on emotional attachment to your car or products

Post by Citroening »

The PRV 24V does sound nice Paul I must admit especially when moving swiftly along... However that classic V8 sound is far superior IMO... =P~ :)
Franklin
rory_perrett
My Cars: Xantia Exclusive 110Hdi Estate 1999

Post by rory_perrett »

Sorry guys, going to be a bit boring here.

Tom, do you know where those how complete your survey have come from?
As observed here http://www.frenchcarforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hilit=nice" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you seem to get different sorts of people populating different forums.
If you are making this request on a number of forums you may find there is a different set of results depending on the forum, which would be interesting in itself.

Rory
red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by red_dwarfers »

Just completed it for you Tom. I'm missing my XM already! Still, it's better off in the garage until next year!
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
tomcovuni

Post by tomcovuni »

Thank you to everyone who did the survey, its all been really useful, I'm sorry I've been so long in getting back on here to say thanks.

Like you said Rory, not everyone on forums are nice, I have varied enthusiasm from forum to forum, but thats fine. You guys have been great and really friendly. I really like French cars, the DS being my favourite car ever.

Thought I would leave you with something you might appreciate, its a nice project I saw a while ago...I was impressed anyway... " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by red_dwarfers »

That's the first I've heard of the DS 24. Must admit that personally I think that although I could probably get used to its looks, I don't imagine it's something I would want to be in on a long journey. Those tyres are far too low a profile, I'd be forever afraid of scuffing the alloys. The amount of suspension movement doesn't look all that clever with that small gap between the top of the tyres and the wheel arches. The seats looks very uncomfortable and head room looks to be a bit of an issue. And wait a minute...what's that on the edge of the seat...never...a manually controlled tilt?!
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair