WHATS IT WORTH?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

sheldon6

WHATS IT WORTH?

Post by sheldon6 »

The time has come to upgrade my trusted Xantia it is a 1.9td estate it is 1998 facelift model,132K with full dealer service history with receipts, new exhaust from manifold back with cat, new front tyres, crimson red metalic paint, fully woking ac, immaculate interior no rips / burns etc. I am keen to sell it but have seen them go for lots of money in autotrader and not much on ebay.....??.
jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

I thought it was 2.1's that went for loads.
Autotrader is of course asking prices and short of contacting the seller after he has sold you have no way of knowing what the actual price was. Ebay is of course full of hopefuls trying to geta bargain!
I suppose one thing to is to mark a few in autotrader and see how long they take to sell - this may give an indication of what is apparently overpriced (or even underpriced)
jeremy
markallinson
My Cars:

Post by markallinson »

I hate to say it but I reckon about £1500, depends how fast you want to sell it. Other Citroen Diesel owners would probably give more but milage scares the hell out of some peeps, my Xsara has done nearly 150,000 miles but goes better than some 60,000 milers I've had in the past!
bernie
My Cars:

Post by bernie »

sheldon6, I have sent you an email[:)]
sheldon6

Post by sheldon6 »

thanks for your responces,
i would like to sell it but not give it away on ebay. I was kind of hoping that it may be worth slighly more than £1500. i think ill do a little research.
thanks once again
mark
bernie
My Cars:

Post by bernie »

Have you got my email sheldon6?
bernie
My Cars:

Post by bernie »

Don't reply then , your loss my friend