Hi,
New to French car ownership and the site. Always had fords until now, and just got a 2001 C5 2.0 HPi exec.
Hello
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55058
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8385
Re: Hello
Not too far to come to the CXM Rally this weekend and meet up with a lot of us thenxenton wrote:Hey guys, I'm from East Midlands, UK
It's a lovely forum this, very friendly and with a complete absence of any nastiness that so many other forums seem to suffer from. It must be something to do with having a common interest in old French cars
There's a lot of fun to be had and extracting mirth from as many situations as possible is a given. We all share very robust sense of humour...
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
Xantianut
- Posts: 875
- Joined: 07 Aug 2012, 19:50
- x 124
Re: Hello
Ay up, xenton!
Always nice to welcome a new member. And well done for finally discovering motoring's best-kept secret. Citroens are actually pretty good!
Always nice to welcome a new member. And well done for finally discovering motoring's best-kept secret. Citroens are actually pretty good!
C5 HDi 110 SX (Fifi 7 or Otterchops)
RIP
Citroen Xantia 1.8i LX (Fifi 6)
BX16TRS (x2) (Fifi 4 and 5)
BX19DTR (Fifi 2)
BX14E (x2) (Fifi 1 and 3)
RIP
Citroen Xantia 1.8i LX (Fifi 6)
BX16TRS (x2) (Fifi 4 and 5)
BX19DTR (Fifi 2)
BX14E (x2) (Fifi 1 and 3)
-
Xantianut
- Posts: 875
- Joined: 07 Aug 2012, 19:50
- x 124
Re: Hello
Ay up, xenton!
There is a void in the Midlands - it's where bits on yer chips is unknown! However, in compensation fot this, I've found folk round here to be very friendly indeed. So, although I doubt I'll ever sound like owt but a truculent Northerner, I reckon I can call meself a Midlander with pride. Not a Yammer yet, though. I need to learn the lingo. Yammer, in case you don't know is a name for a Wolverhamptonite but say it carefully - it can be misconstrued as an insult, especially from us "furriners."
As for sorting your motor, there's plenty of boffins on here who can help....
There is a void in the Midlands - it's where bits on yer chips is unknown! However, in compensation fot this, I've found folk round here to be very friendly indeed. So, although I doubt I'll ever sound like owt but a truculent Northerner, I reckon I can call meself a Midlander with pride. Not a Yammer yet, though. I need to learn the lingo. Yammer, in case you don't know is a name for a Wolverhamptonite but say it carefully - it can be misconstrued as an insult, especially from us "furriners."
As for sorting your motor, there's plenty of boffins on here who can help....
C5 HDi 110 SX (Fifi 7 or Otterchops)
RIP
Citroen Xantia 1.8i LX (Fifi 6)
BX16TRS (x2) (Fifi 4 and 5)
BX19DTR (Fifi 2)
BX14E (x2) (Fifi 1 and 3)
RIP
Citroen Xantia 1.8i LX (Fifi 6)
BX16TRS (x2) (Fifi 4 and 5)
BX19DTR (Fifi 2)
BX14E (x2) (Fifi 1 and 3)
