Storage space wanted!

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

philhoward

Storage space wanted!

Post by philhoward »

Does anyone have some undercover (preferably, but anything will do) storage space available for beer tokens? Spare corner of a barn? Need to be big enough for a Citroen CX...
This will hopefully be a short term requirement (a few weeks in the coming month or so), but if anyone has any for a more permanent arrangement I know of someone else who is after some storage space as well!
North/NW Midlands is preferred...
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Does anyone have some undercover (preferably, but anything will do) storage space available for beer tokens?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
You must have a <b>lot</b> of beer tokens, Phil. It would have to be a very secure barn[;)]
philhoward

Post by philhoward »

That's the trouble with a CX - it won't fit in a standard council lock-up garage (the reason why I didn't get one 10 years ago..)
I do have a habit of totaly immobilising any car I leave somewhere for more than a day or two (remove the coil packs, etc)
VisaGTi16v

Post by VisaGTi16v »

lol how long are they? I have 2 rented council lockups at the moment for my visa+spares but when I dinged my zx it was in one with an engine behind it on the ground and about 1/2 metre of other junk.
philhoward

Post by philhoward »

15ft 3 inches or 4.65m, depending on if you're imperial or metric...
Thinking about it, it was a Prestige I was after before; they're just over 16ft (4.92m), so perhaps it'll fit...