eBay - 1982 GSA.

Dedicated to owners of Citroen GS and GSA models.

Moderator: RichardW

Citroening
My Cars: Various Makes/Models Nowadays...

eBay - 1982 GSA.

Post by Citroening »

...looks in a sorry state, and it's a shame to hear that it's deteriorated so much that it's now for spares only.
1982 Citroen GSA

We have owned this car for over 20 years. The milage is circa 73000. We stopped using it around 1998 and has lived outside since. Sadly the rust has had its wicked way and destroyed the floorpan. This car is too far gone for restoration but it does have a low milage engine. I put a battery on it to check it turns over, so all ok there. It would suit some one who wants a spare GSA for parts. I dont have the time to break it and list the items so I have to let it go just as it is. You will need some means of collecting the vehicle from newbury in berkshire. I have a tractor to help load it if needed (it is sitting v low). I have searched high and low for a log book but cannot find it. We have old family pictures with the car in if you would like to see them. It would be a shame just to scrap it since the engine has so few miles on it, so hopefully someone will see the opportunity to buy this for parts.
I would ideally like the car moved within a week of the auction ending. If you have any questions or would like larger pics emailed to you please get in touch. Thanks

Edit - forgot the link. :oops: :roll:
Franklin