Newport visit tomorrow

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Sorry Andrew didn't mean to offend anyone :) I come from Belfast myself so if anyone needs a molatov cocktail ;)

It wasnt a bad day, 4hr30min each way on the train with 1 change on the way there at derby and one on the way back at brum newstreet.

Always forget how busy new street is compared to kgx, vic and stp :(

Was a nice day, played transport tycoon, no wifi on trains for free anymore so couldn't use that and forgot me USB charger so had to buyn one down there £17 ouch!

silly station doesn't say which of the ways out is for the town centre though and me and work colleague ended up heading northward instead of soutward and just grabbed a taxi into town in the end :(

left home at 0430hrs back home 2000hrs :( long day indeed :(

shant be doing that again anytime soon!
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Having just been to the I.O.W. recently, I must admit I thought of the I.O.W. when I saw the thread title.
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

Did you come in the Activa? ive seen a two over here recently, a blue one and i think the other was silver.

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

Deanxm wrote:Did you come in the Activa? ive seen a two over here recently, a blue one and i think the other was silver.

D
Yes I did.
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.