CCC Midlands Section Rally 2010 at Stratford Upon Avon Racec

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

JonM
My Cars:

CCC Midlands Section Rally 2010 at Stratford Upon Avon Racec

Post by JonM »

Hi,
Spent the weekend just gone camping with the missus & kids at the Citroen Car Club Midlands Section Rally 2010 at Stratford Upon Avon Racecourse.
Turn out was good [best on sunday as usual].
Forcast pre event was poor but the actual weather turned out great, loads of sun, blue sky with a bit of a wind, but nowt we couldn’t cope with. Touch of rain on the Saturday night but that was ok.

Did plan to take my 2CV but its [to no surprise] failed its MOT so that’s getting SORN off road the winter and will hopefully get some needed attention & TLC.

On a good note though… my C4 VTS ‘By Loeb’ won another award!!
I won best ‘Modern’ Citroen [period 2001 – 2010] which was nice.
In recognition of all my hard work cleaning it on saturday morning, I received a certificate [to see follow link below to my gallery of this event] - Note that a pic of me receiving my much converted award will be in the next issue of the Citronian magazine, and when I get my copy I’ll scan it and add it to my gallery of the event.
I also won a bottle of France’s Best red wine [if there is such a thing]

Link to pics – http://public.fotki.com/JonM/ccc-midlands-sectio/

Regards, Jon
Citroen C4 VTS+ By Loeb [S/N. 0257] - 197.1 bhp [Post Remap] / Torque: 147.2 Ft-Lb [Post Remap]
Citroen 2CV6 Special - 33 BHP - 602cc flat twin air cooled Snail (°\=/°)
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

Well done Jon and thanks for posting those wonderful pictures :D

I've moved this as it's not very Activa specific :wink:
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...