More main stealer ignorance

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

ACTIVE8
My Cars:

Post by ACTIVE8 »

citronut wrote:ACTIVA wrote
"The parts are also overpriced"

you can say that again,
OK I will, or just did! :wink:

Given that parts are made by an outside manufacturer, and then also get put into in boxes, bags etc which have the car makers logo on, and this applies to any make. They (the outside manufacturer) also sell the same parts without the logo for whoever it has been made at normal prices, to other companies, it's the stealer network who do a Johnny Ball (think of a number) game on it, and stitch the customers up completely!

There is an arguement to be made that under block exemption that if you are using parts from the same O.E manufacturer then there should not be a requirement, to buy the overpriced parts from the main stealer.

As this prohibits competion, and makes parts artificially expensive!

The E.U. brought about the block exemption thing, so they could also examine the exorbatant parts costs.

Note under block exemption you don't need to have it serviced by the main stealer, just at a place which is competent, and able to do the work. ( I.E. not the main stealer!! :wink: :wink: )
ACTIVA

The car that looks like a family car, but has special secret hidden abilities.
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

ACTIVA wrote
"Note under block exemption you don't need to have it serviced by the main stealer, just at a place which is competent, and able to do the work. ( I.E. not the main stealer!!"

yep i know that,

also Motorquip are part of the PSA group and i usualy find there patrt to be of good quality,

regards malcolm