Anyone Microsoft certified

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

red_dwarfers
(Donor 2020)
My Cars:

Post by red_dwarfers »

If your bad news is what I think it is, at least you'll have more time to perfect you skills. Get an in house datacentre going with unused hardware, host a few websites and all that!
The amount of videos on youtube of people filming their setups is quite large.
I know of someone who is a bit of an Acorn nut (pun intended) and has an old school Econet network up and running with original Winchester file servers and all :shock:
Kev

'19 C4 Cactus 130 Flair
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Well im at risk of redundancy :(
60 consultation period started today so this afternoon i spent some time with monster and theitjobboard.....

On other news the first course, 70-640 is booked and has been paid for from what i can see :D just going to find out if the second one is going to be booked as well :)
KP
My Cars:

Post by KP »

Well the consultation period is over and im not at risk anymore :)

I reckon though that there will be anothr round next year :(

On another note finished the course this week but couldn't sit the exam as the prometric system had been changed and wasn't working :(

Also go back in a week to do the exam on friday and then on monday(week tomorrow) i start course 70-646 which is the pro exam/course and am now wondering if i should take on 70-642 and become MCITP if i can of course pass all the exams, though with each exam i do get 2nd shot included...

have to see what the boss's say tomorrow really as its another £185 for the that third course and another week out of work in november at a very busy time :(