Job going - GSF car parts Liverpool

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

vince
My Cars:

Job going - GSF car parts Liverpool

Post by vince »

Hi guys, hope no one minds me posting this on here....and in these recession ridden times this may help someone.... :wink:

I have a job on offer based in Walton, Liverpool.

Position - Salesperson - Car Parts
Company - GSF Car Parts Ltd
Job Type - Full Time employed
Hours - Tuesdays to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm and Saturdays 9am till 4pm
Salary - Based on experience.
Start Date - Immediate urgent vacancy

Type of person im looking for - A hard-working, outgoing and proactive sales person with previous experience of dealing with car parts. You will be required to take inbound sales calls from new and established customers, as well as make outbound proactive sales calls to drive new business aquisition. You will also be required to serve customers face to face on the shop counter, so good customer service skills are essential.

Please call me for a brief telephone assessment and to arrange an interview.

Thanks
Vince Hargreaves
Branch Manager - Liverpool
GSF Car Parts Ltd
0151 525 1764
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: Mazda 6
Ooops.
Previously:
2009 Honda Civic :(
C5, C5, Xantia, BX, GS, Visa.
R4, R11TXE, R14, R30TX

Post by myglaren »

[Yosser]

Gizzajob Vince! Go on, I can do that! :)

[/Yosser]
citronut
My Cars:

Post by citronut »

i can do that job Vince as long as i dont have to deal with customers,

my old boss (Hector Havaux) used to say the job would be alright if it wernt for the customers

regards malcolm
admiral51
Donor 2023
Lexia Available: Yes
My Cars: C5 X7 2009 2.0 HDI VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
C4 2010 2.0 HDi Exclusive VF7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]

Post by admiral51 »

Bugger :evil:
If id known last week i could have kept the caravan and kipped in that and only had to come back and see SWMBO a couple of nights over the weekend :hb:

Colin
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

I hope i find someone soon....until then im pulling double duty working sales aswell as trying to run the finances in the branch....to say im a tad fried at the moment is an understatement :)
1993 Citroen xm 2.1td, silver/grey, bowling ball wheel trims, 210k and climbing...
Deanxm
My Cars: Citroen XM

Post by Deanxm »

i would of thought you would of had between jobs citroen owners throwing themselves at this, something i rather fancy actualy, would make a nice change and of course there must be a staff discount too? makes it all the more appealing :lol:

D
XM Prestige PRV6 92
Talbot Express Autotrail Chinook 89
Mitsubishi L200 Trojan 14
Xantia Activa 95, sold (missed)

Service Citroen is awesome, it shows me pictures of all the parts i used to be able to buy............
andmcit
My Cars:

Post by andmcit »

Citronut - you're totally right! It's a real shame you can't just get on and do
the job in hand without the hassle and stress of dealing with customers!
It always seems to spoil a nice living...

Whilst I think this thread is a great idea Vince I guess the catchment within
the forum here is too wide to cover your needs and someone's availabilty in
the Liverpool area? Dean is right to say the target audience on the forum
are probably well suited - I'd wager many here would suggest they'd do a
better job than that they've received from a visit to a factors/dealer etc!

Andrew
vince
My Cars:

Post by vince »

Ive posted this thread on quite a few forums....the reason being is that perhaps no one on here is local enough or interested but everyone knows other people through family and friends etc so word can spread....

Im also a big believer in birds of a feather flock together so experience has taught me the best way to often find good staff is to get referrals through a known group of "good people"
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

vince wrote: Im also a big believer in birds of a feather flock together so experience has taught me the best way to often find good staff is to get referrals through a known group of "good people"
Absolutely Vince :D The old adge in business says: "It's not what you know but who you know.."

And that's so true..

Customers are like women really. Can't live with 'em but can't live without 'em

:roll:

In the final reckoning, without customers, however difficult they are, we'd all be out of a job..
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...