World's ugliest cars

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

Paulee
My Cars:

Post by Paulee »

Renualts look pretty wierd.....
Depends on your taste !
My all time best lookin is the Ford GT 40
DS's look cool as ***k....
maestro's are pretty dire....
fiat multipli......must of been ****ed....lol
arry_b

Post by arry_b »

Not *too* ugly to look at, a bit like a Hyundai ATOZ on steroids, but how about this for an ugly name.
The Mazda Bongo Friendee :o
Stop sniggering at the back.
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

How about the "new" interiors begining to pop up everywhere? they look like my old grannies table cloth and curtain material!! [:(!]
Dreadfull things and they seem to be in every make and model now!! I saw a nice Mazda 323f recently, when I looked inside I was appalled!!All the panels were in floral patterns!! [:0]
By the way arry_B what you doing to your m/bike to make it less ugly? Your club looks fun, and biking around Wessex is a lovely way to spend your free time. [^]
lhm_leak
My Cars:

Post by lhm_leak »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">DS's look cool as ***k....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Somewhere on this board there's a post with a concept drawing of a "modern" DS - that was pretty impressive stuff, make a good C5 replacement. Speaking of C5s, that's an ugly car...
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">You'd have to go a long way to out-ugly a Mk2 Astra.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
A Mk.3 Astra?
Stu.
arry_b

Post by arry_b »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by James.UK</i>

How about the "new" interiors begining to pop up everywhere? they look like my old grannies table cloth and curtain material!! [:(!]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Gotta go some way be out ugly the Renault "Bebop" special editions. One of the first special editions that were worth less than the standard car. They aged as well as an '80s ra-ra skirt.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
By the way arry_B what you doing to your m/bike to make it less ugly? Your club looks fun, and biking around Wessex is a lovely way to spend your free time. [^]
Aye - we've got a good bunch in the riders club locally, and some great rideouts round here. The TS is enduring a full stripdown and rebuild - chassis bearings, rewiring, engine and gearbox strip, repaint, stainless fasteners throughout etc. I've spent far too much compared to what it's worth, but it's a labour of love - rather like owning a Citroen.
reblack68
My Cars:

Post by reblack68 »

What about the lurid interiors on the Vauxhall Antibes special editions of the 80s?
arry_b

Post by arry_b »

<fx: Cough> Err had one of them. I thought the Bebop's were much worse. And so were the Pzass's come to think of it.
arry_b

Post by arry_b »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Dave Burns</i>

Worlds ugliest cars and the bloody awfull stinking vw beetle isn't there, something well wrong there.
Ugly to drive ugly to ride in (freeze your tits off in winter) ugly to work on, ugly to look at (shaped like a DUNG beetle) brought about by none other than Adolf Hittler and you truly have the worlds ugliest car.
Sound bleedin horrible too, engine in back, a car couldn't get much worse, bastards sold in their millions and some wierdo's are still making 'em, even wierder wierdo's are still buying'em, go figure.
Hehehe mine sh!t heap.......NOT[:D]
Dave
Don't you like them, Dave?
cheesesliceking

Post by cheesesliceking »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by arry_b</i>

http://www.uglycars.co.uk/
Our cars seem to feature heavily.
" They say that an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters would eventually come up with the entire works of Shakespeare. Citroen decided to try this technique with six monkeys and a bag of meccano. The BX took them 12 minutes to make (including a 2 minute banana break)."
LMAO Very amusing,, good job the AX isnt on there..[}:)]
Homer
My Cars: Current:
Volvo V60 D4 180

Previous:
BX16RS (two of),
BX19TZI,
Xantia 2.0i saloon,
Xantia 2.0 Exclusive CT turbo Break,
Peugeot 807 2.0 HDi 110,
Renault Grand Scenic, 2.0 diesel (150bhp)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi 160 which put me off French cars possibly forever

Post by Homer »

The BX design (by Bertone no less as everyone here probably knows) was originally offered to Reliant (the 3 wheeler company) but they weren't interested in making a large car. Or so I read somewhere on the internet (so it must be true [:p]).
I like the coupes on this page. Anyone fancy having a go at making one?
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Just remember that the Bertone stylist for the BX was responsible for such horrors as the Miura, Countach and Murcielago. Marcello Gandini clearly didn't have an eye for design now, did he?
Homer
My Cars: Current:
Volvo V60 D4 180

Previous:
BX16RS (two of),
BX19TZI,
Xantia 2.0i saloon,
Xantia 2.0 Exclusive CT turbo Break,
Peugeot 807 2.0 HDi 110,
Renault Grand Scenic, 2.0 diesel (150bhp)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi 160 which put me off French cars possibly forever

Post by Homer »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tomsheppard</i>

Just remember that the Bertone stylist for the BX was responsible for such <b>beauties</b> as the Miura, Countach and Murcielago.
There, fixed that for you.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

Thanks Homer.
Brian Oblivion
My Cars:

Post by Brian Oblivion »

Renault Laguna Estate (old model). Has anyone seen a worst attempt to convert a hatch. They should have finished the job off properly and painted the estate bit a different colour. Everytime I see one I visualise the hatch bit (i.e. 90% of it) and look at the estate end as a bolt-on.
TomH
My Cars:

Post by TomH »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Brian Oblivion</i>

Renault Laguna Estate (old model). Has anyone seen a worst attempt to convert a hatch. They should have finished the job off properly and painted the estate bit a different colour. Everytime I see one I visualise the hatch bit (i.e. 90% of it) and look at the estate end as a bolt-on.
The BX estate is a bit like that though... [:I]