Legroom - 306 hatch vs saloon

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

IanD
My Cars:

Legroom - 306 hatch vs saloon

Post by IanD »

I'm considering either a 306 & remember sitting in my mates TDS hatch in the drivers seat & it was a little bit tight on legroom (I'm 6'3" & about 17 stone). I'm just wondering if the saloon/sedan is any better with legroom in the front but also the back?
Cheers,
Ian
ralph
My Cars:

Post by ralph »

Never mind the legroom, what about the sedan's looks?
It's about as sexy as the old Vauxhall Nova saloon. Pensioner's wheels. Don't do it!
IanD
My Cars:

Post by IanD »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ralph</i>

Never mind the legroom, what about the sedan's looks?
It's about as sexy as the old Vauxhall Nova saloon. Pensioner's wheels. Don't do it!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
LOL I know mate but I don't care to be honest as it's only gonna be used as a cheap runabout & due to the looks they are far cheaper than the hatchback for same condition so it's still in the running [8D]
Paulmi16
My Cars:

Post by Paulmi16 »

You've got to find a Sedan first. They are like insane relatives, they exist but you never see them.
I dont't think a Sedan will be any bigger inside as the floorpan is the same as the hatch.
Its worth bearing mind that it will be harder to sell when you want to get rid of it.
Paul.