Britains Worst Driver

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

AntiProduct

Post by AntiProduct »

In response to the kid in the pink nova, not only did the show give him the 10 grand, but also a BMW, now no disrespect to BMW drivers, but surely hes going to be just as much of a danger on the road in that, they should have given him the smart car that they hid the money in, something which im sure wouldnt suit his image!
Homer
My Cars: Current:
Volvo V60 D4 180

Previous:
BX16RS (two of),
BX19TZI,
Xantia 2.0i saloon,
Xantia 2.0 Exclusive CT turbo Break,
Peugeot 807 2.0 HDi 110,
Renault Grand Scenic, 2.0 diesel (150bhp)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi 160 which put me off French cars possibly forever

Post by Homer »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by AntiProduct</i>

In response to the kid in the pink nova, not only did the show give him the 10 grand, but also a BMW,
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
They didn't mention that on the show, are there some dodgy dealings going on we don't know about?
AntiProduct

Post by AntiProduct »

The BMW bit was shown on the last show which was basically clips from the series, but no it wasnt shown in the main progs
nathan_marriott

Post by nathan_marriott »

My vote is for the cow that (-expletive removed-) my beautiful 306!!!! I was turning right off of a main road into a side street and she tried to over take me!!!! Made a mess of my beautiful car.....it really was nice, it was the only car i had really looked after, diablo red, FSH etc......
Really pi**ed off!!!!!!![:(!]