605 SVTI CD Changer

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

beckn

605 SVTI CD Changer

Post by beckn »

Can anyone tell me where i can get a CD changer for my car? I think the model was a Clarion CDC9250. Mine's been nicked. If not, does anyone know if there are any other changers that are compatible? Thanks in anticipation.
steve_rutter

Post by steve_rutter »

Hi
I've got a 106 and it came with a clarion multi change - a 6 disc one - I've recently taken it out (although I've left the wiring etc. in). Its two years old and works as new. I would be interested in selling it. I live near Guildford.
Anyhow give me a shout if you intersted.
steve_rutter@hotmail.com
I think you can get them direct from Pug otherwise for about £200 (not 100% though)
As far as I know thats the only changer that works with the standard headunit
Steve
BARKERS

Post by BARKERS »

WE HAVE THE GENUINE PART IN STOCK
THAT WILL FIT YOUR CAR
PLEASE CONTACT 01653 600285 ASK FOR ANDY
BARKERS- PEUGEOT DEALERS
ANDY
lloydis
My Cars:

Post by lloydis »

Be careful,i have the same unit in my 605,just stopped working,can't figure out why!the manual says to listen to cd you must be on fm freq 83,7 to avoid interference,not only do i get interference i can't get the volume up,hence if you hear a story about a driverless 605 then don't worry,it's only me with my head to the speaker trying to catch up on traffic news.....no free flow anywhere in uk....frequency or frequently!!!!
jet_andy
My Cars:

Post by jet_andy »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by beckn</i>

Can anyone tell me where i can get a CD changer for my car? I think the model was a Clarion CDC9250. Mine's been nicked. If not, does anyone know if there are any other changers that are compatible? Thanks in anticipation.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Try www.addacdchanger.com
Andy