New Interface from Easy Diagnostics

This is the place for all your Diagnostic related questions or advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Buz

New Interface from Easy Diagnostics

Post by Buz »

Evening. I thought I would post this on here just in case anyone was in the same position as me , ie looking for a diagnostic kit. The new interface is now available to pre order from Jim at Easydiagnostics , with despatch around 25th February. Having read threads and recommendations on the forum I thought this best suited my needs and I think the support on offer from them will be invaluable as I have never used Diagbox before. Thanks to Jim for an easy purchase and thanks to everyone who had previously posted with info and suggestions.
Paul-R
Donor 2023

Re: New Interface from Easy Diagnostics

Post by Paul-R »

Do you have a price? What vehicles does it cover?
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson​
Buz

Post by Buz »

I think base price is £199 plus postage . Then you have to add in your manufacturers system. So I had PSA and it came to £274 I think , minus the 15% forum discount 👍. The great thing is you can add other vehicle manufacturers like Audi Mercedes Jaguar Toyota etc , obviously at extra cost. I think the after sales support is where the extra value will be .
wheeler

Post by wheeler »

From what i gather the new system is going to be based on the Fiat system & its going to be a joint system for the Stellantis group. Looks like they are looking to merge all the diag systems into one. I was speaking to someone in a Peugeot Dealership last week & they dont have the new system yet. I dont think the thing easy diagnostics are selling is a clone of the new system seeing as the dealers dont have it yet. More likely a pass through interface that is compatible with most dealer tools.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Yes it's a pass through system to allow DOIP and online access to servers in addition to some offline common functionality.

I haven't spoken to Jim specifically about it yet, but I'm wondering what marques the PSA module will have - just Citroen / Peugeot or DS too....
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc