C3 Picasso (radio beeping)

This section is for General Enquiries or for Systems not Covered Above

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

Dswan

C3 Picasso (radio beeping)

Post by Dswan »

I’ve had an issue with my C3 Picasso where the Bluetooth has stopped automatically reconnecting. I went to a Citroen Garage and was told it just needed an update. I spent £90 on the ‘labour’ after which they told me that my car was too old and couldn’t be updated…

Anyway, so I bought a replacement RD45 unit on eBay and swapped them over and it works beautifully with the Bluetooth auto-reconnecting as well.

I do now have an annoying beeping though, which I understand is because the ‘new’ RD45 radio needs to be told it’s Ok to work with my car?

I don’t suppose there is anyone with a Lexia and Diagbox (if that is what it’s called!) that could sort it out for me? I’m in Southampton. Or is there an easier/quicker way to sort this? I’m very reluctant to go back to the Citroen garage as they were particularly rude (and expensive).
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: C3 Picasso (radio beeping)

Post by GiveMeABreak »

The radios are VIN coded to the vehicle and you will get degraded performance unit the unit is coded using Lexia / Diagbox.

Have a look at our list of members who have offered Lexia / Peugeot Planet 2000 / Diagbox Diagnostics help if you haven't already seen it - link below:

At the end of the list is a link to a Google Map, showing the geographic locations of members and details. Just use the Private Message or Email links on the member's profile to contact anyone suitable.

List of Lexia / Diagbox Owners with Kits Offering Help

Bear in mind, although we update the list as often as we can, not all members are active on the Forum all the time, so it may take a while for a reply.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc