Citroen c3 picasso

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Huskyxantia
Donor 2023

Re: Citroen c3 picasso

Post by Huskyxantia »

CitroJim wrote: 20 Apr 2024, 05:28 Excellent! A big well done Husky and delighted to see you're back on the road 😃
Back on the road like a squashed squirrel ... oh that was bad .
Husky. :?
Huskyxantia
Donor 2023

Post by Huskyxantia »

Todays task is to clean the car , storing the car parts when stripping has made a wee mess but nothing some elbow grease and my old henry cant fix.
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Huskyxantia wrote: 20 Apr 2024, 09:48
CitroJim wrote: 20 Apr 2024, 05:28 Excellent! A big well done Husky and delighted to see you're back on the road 😃
Back on the road like a squashed squirrel ... oh that was bad .
Not as bad as this ;)

Reminds me of the old joke..

Mummy Hedgehog to baby... 'Your dad will be late home tonight, he's stuck on the M25...'
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Huskyxantia
Donor 2023

Post by Huskyxantia »

:rofl2:

Ive just sat down opened the tablet up amd saw this , made me laugh ...
Well the cars been amazing today did some shopping , stopped off in waitrose for an afternoon cuppa , did a couple of charity shops then dropped off some food bits to some family members got back home about 5 mins ago , dogs had his run , silly big lump he is , amd im just going to grab a cuppa take my meds before i forget and have a read through some bits on here, the video i linked in this thread is a good watch , he is such a skilled chap . Thanks for following me Jim . Lets hope i wont be back to soon . The cars all good its sounds so much smoother too , so so happy its done & the price was good it was lower than quoted so win win win , abiut time too !
Huskyxantia
Donor 2023

Post by Huskyxantia »

The below channel is well worth watching , other french stuff on it too.
Last edited by Huskyxantia on 20 Apr 2024, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
Huskyxantia
Donor 2023

Post by Huskyxantia »

CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Husky, that's absolutely excellent :cool: That good news and happy post has rounded off my evening a treat :D
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
Huskyxantia
Donor 2023

Post by Huskyxantia »

Looking back now seemd like id hit the wall & i nearly scrapped the car , wasnt till i contacted the same fellas ive been using for a long time they swayed me & made me see even tough other things needed doing it was still cheaper to keep & repair , when they took the engine & box out it was so much better for them to work round , i hepled a little, most of the time they made me still & watch . Dodging the rain , being out in the wind , losing daylight , there other call outs they had to sort, plus people i dont know asking me if they can use my tools & giving me a mouthful when i said no sorry cost me a lot building up my tool set i dont lend out , i made that mistake when i was in my 20s lots tools never getting them back .. some people !
Huskyxantia
Donor 2023

Post by Huskyxantia »

Almost forgot i used my digital toqure wrench to, took some working it out but there real good , yes calibrated too.
Huskyxantia
Donor 2023

Post by Huskyxantia »

Oh dear we had an oops moment last thursday, came off the motorway pulled into collect some parcels , got back in the car . No start .
Everything pointed to the fuel pump on the sender unit , till i run my box of tricks turned out the camshaft sensor plug became unplugged , clicked back together ,she started ! Thank god
CitroJim
A very naughty boy

Post by CitroJim »

Wow! That's a big relief Husky!
Jim