Hi. My 2013 Peugeot started complaining "Please insert Navigation CD"??

This section is for General Enquiries or for Systems not Covered Above

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

ChrisKe

Post by ChrisKe »

It does it every time i go anywhere. I don't even use the sat nav, I use Google on my phone, but the error message keeps popping and won't let me change a radio channel without clearing it. Any ideas how to get rid of this nuisance?
Emma1981
New User

Re: Hi. My 2013 Peugeot started complaining "Please insert Navigation CD"??

Post by Emma1981 »

Since when is that happening? Has anyone tried using the navigation? Do you have the micro SD card in the navi system? If so, maybe remove them. If not, then maybe try to reinstall the maps to get rid of that error. Need more details to help here.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

ChrisKe wrote: 01 Jun 2022, 19:09 Hi. My 2013 Peugeot started complaining "Please insert Navigation CD"??
It does it every time i go anywhere. I don't even use the sat nav, I use Google on my phone, but the error message keeps popping and won't let me change a radio channel without clearing it. Any ideas how to get rid of this nuisance?
I suspect you have the RT6 system (pop your VIN up and I will be able to confirm). This sounds like your internal flash memory (which contains the operating system, navigation and user configuration / data) is failing. The problem will start to get worse, so maybe time to make a backup copy of the data and replace the internal MicroSD card.

I'll confirm system when you post your VIN up.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Paul-R
Donor 2023

Post by Paul-R »

Have you updated the maps recently? Did the error message first appear after updating?
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson​
Vene90
New User

Post by Vene90 »

I have update maps with the latest one and now I strugling with this same problem "please insert navigation CD". Have any one have idea how to solve it?