Danielle and I had originally planned to take her parents to Wipsnade Zoo today, but as she didn't sleep well (airbeds which wobble like jelly and try to throw you off them) and the weather was bad, we swapped it with tomorrow and I gave Jim a call in the off chance we could work on Juliet.
He was free so I headed over to GSF and picked up a new battery and brake pads (large ones).
When we took the front wheels off we discovered that despite her RP number being after the change to the larger front brakes, she had the same as MK1 Activas.
All was not lost as they could be used in a V6, so Jim took them off my hands and swapped them for a pair of vetec pads of the right shape and size.
My piston wind back tool came into it's own and made the job a doddle.
With the new pads fitted, I set to work replacing her rear bumper while Jim fitted the larger screen wash bottle for the headlight sprays.
Juliet looks so much better with an uncracked bumper on her
So all that's left to do is replace the passenger door and replace the fuel filter, buy some tax, fit two new tyres, then it's off to Finmere to adjust the roll and height.
Then a thorough vallet for the national