Davie's french attraction.
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
I think my profanities would have rivalled your team WFA on a bad day lol
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55066
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8390
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Goshdaviemck2006 wrote:I think my profanities would have rivalled your team WFA on a bad day lol
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Remember I last worked as a bus driver. They have forgotten more swear words than most people ever learn hahaha
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
CitroJim
- A very naughty boy
- Posts: 55066
- Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33
- x 8390
Re: Davie's french attraction.
True!daviemck2006 wrote:Remember I last worked as a bus driver. They have forgotten more swear words than most people ever learn hahaha
Jim
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
A bit of a Citroen AX fan...
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28691
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
Re: Davie's french attraction.
I'll give you £750 cash for it Davie. Real money (well, English moneydaviemck2006 wrote:I was filling in time again today. We buy any car. Their offer for the c5? An insulting £725. I shall say no more.
-
Hell Razor5543
- (Donor 2023)
- Posts: 14308
- Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
- x 3306
Re: Davie's french attraction.
myglaren wrote:I'll give you £750 cash for it Davie. Real money (well, English moneydaviemck2006 wrote:I was filling in time again today. We buy any car. Their offer for the c5? An insulting £725. I shall say no more.)
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
**** off [emoji109] [emoji35] [emoji49][emoji12] [emoji3]
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
I hate it when the car is parked for less than an hour and you come back to this 
If i had done that to someone else's motor I would have left a note, and if the driver involved did not know they did it the C U Next Tuesday shouldn't be driving. Ggggrrrrrrrr

If i had done that to someone else's motor I would have left a note, and if the driver involved did not know they did it the C U Next Tuesday shouldn't be driving. Ggggrrrrrrrr
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
I suppose myglareen will now only offer me £700!
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
Hell Razor5543
- (Donor 2023)
- Posts: 14308
- Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
- x 3306
Re: Davie's french attraction.
GRRRRRR! I hate it when people do that. 
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+
Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28691
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
Re: Davie's french attraction.
That's a bugger Davie, hope you can get it sorted without too much difficulty or expense.
People don't take responsibility for their mistakes. All too common unfortunately.
People don't take responsibility for their mistakes. All too common unfortunately.
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
The drivers side is looking the worse for wear just now. The sill cover is still off and this scrape. I really hate scrapes on the corners of the bumpers. I know the car is filthy too. I'll need to wash it and attack it with tcut to see how bad it is. At least being white a rattle can will fix it if needed, white is one of the easiest colours to do.
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28691
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Is it though?
I read somewhere that there were over 300 different white paint shades for cars alone.
I read somewhere that there were over 300 different white paint shades for cars alone.
-
daviemck2006
- Donor 2024
- Posts: 5033
- Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 18:45
- x 496
Re: Davie's french attraction.
I just hope that whoever did it has a massive scrape the whole length of the side of their car that will cost them a fortune to repair. Does that make me evil? I don't effing care!!!!!!!!
Skoda Karoq 1.6tdi 2018
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
Peugeot boxer 2016
In the family
Cupra Leon 1.5tsi tourer 2024 daughter 1
C1 vtr+ 2010 daughter 2
Vw golf 1.9gttdi 150 spare toy.
-
myglaren
- Forum Admin Team
- Posts: 28691
- Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
- x 5674
Re: Davie's french attraction.
Just getting what they deserve for their lack of care.daviemck2006 wrote:I just hope that whoever did it has a massive scrape the whole length of the side of their car that will cost them a fortune to repair. Does that make me evil? I don't effing care!!!!!!!!