Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.
User avatar
Rp0thejester
Donor 2024
Posts: 3297
Joined: 11 May 2022, 19:54
x 1068

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by Rp0thejester »

But it's still Infinity of what ever you say so nerr :rofl2:
Ryan

'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)

Champion of Where's CitroJim :-({|=
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
Hell Razor5543
(Donor 2023)
Posts: 14307
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 3306

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by Hell Razor5543 »

But MINUS infinity! :shock:
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+

Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21111
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8106

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

Now that raises a very interesting line of thinking!! Is infinity a number? I just had a quick look on the net and there are a huge number of sites discussing that very point!! For me we describe a quantity as infinite if it is never ending, there is an argument that infinity is the place at the end of an infinite line, but since an infinite line has no end there cannot be an infinity!! That should keep you thinking for a bit but may warrant further observations on its own thread!! :-D

So here it is!!
Last edited by mickthemaverick on 06 Aug 2022, 19:15, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
Rp0thejester
Donor 2024
Posts: 3297
Joined: 11 May 2022, 19:54
x 1068

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by Rp0thejester »

Hell Razor5543 wrote: 06 Aug 2022, 19:10 But MINUS infinity! :shock:
But it's still Infinity of whatever you say, so minus infinity is still Infinity of whatever you say so nerrr
Ryan

'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)

Champion of Where's CitroJim :-({|=
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
Hell Razor5543
(Donor 2023)
Posts: 14307
Joined: 01 Apr 2012, 09:47
x 3306

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by Hell Razor5543 »

However, minus infinity times positive infinity equals zero. :twisted:
James
ex BX 1.9
ex Xantia 2.0HDi SX
ex Xantia 2.0HDi LX
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.0HDi VTR
ex C5 2.2HDi VTX+

Yes, I am paranoid, but am I paranoid ENOUGH?
Out amongst the stars, looking for a world of my own!
User avatar
myglaren
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 28689
Joined: 02 Mar 2008, 13:30
x 5674

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by myglaren »

How many stars are there?

Can we count all of the stars?

User avatar
Rp0thejester
Donor 2024
Posts: 3297
Joined: 11 May 2022, 19:54
x 1068

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by Rp0thejester »

Yeah in maths, not music if I add another infinity video it's a positive again
Ryan

'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)

Champion of Where's CitroJim :-({|=
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
User avatar
bobins
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jul 2012, 18:07
x 3566

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by bobins »

When you get to the end of your infinity travels, may I suggest.....

User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21111
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8106

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

myglaren wrote: 06 Aug 2022, 19:22 How many stars are there?

Can we count all of the stars?

I refer you to my earlier post!! viewtopic.php?p=725575#p725575 :-D
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
User avatar
Paul-R
Moderating Team
Posts: 9336
Joined: 07 May 2009, 16:24
x 1942

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by Paul-R »

Damn, all my infinity choices have been taken.
As I get older I think a lot about the hereafter - I go into a room and then wonder what I'm here after.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ Homer J Simpson
User avatar
bobins
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jul 2012, 18:07
x 3566

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by bobins »

To change gear a little, one of them infinity roads they have in 'merca...
....and a choon I rather like :)

User avatar
Rp0thejester
Donor 2024
Posts: 3297
Joined: 11 May 2022, 19:54
x 1068

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by Rp0thejester »

#bobins, are you supposing a top 20 of songs involving colours?
Ryan

'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)

Champion of Where's CitroJim :-({|=
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
User avatar
bobins
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 6847
Joined: 05 Jul 2012, 18:07
x 3566

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by bobins »

I hadn't, but now you come to mention it........ :)

Might be one for next Saturday ???

My selection above was purely because it involved one of the American 'infinity roads' for its whole duration., and the A.W.B one just so we could 'go round again' once at the end of infinity :-D
User avatar
Rp0thejester
Donor 2024
Posts: 3297
Joined: 11 May 2022, 19:54
x 1068

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by Rp0thejester »

This ain't allowed though,
Ryan

'99 Xsara 1.6 X (Red) with Sunkissed bonnet. T59 SBX
'54 Astra Estate 1.7DTI (Artic White)
'06 C8 2.2Hdi Exclusive (Aster Grey)

Champion of Where's CitroJim :-({|=
Yes I ask the stupid questions, because normally it is that simple.
User avatar
mickthemaverick
Forum Admin Team
Posts: 21111
Joined: 11 May 2019, 17:56
x 8106

Re: Pickled Egg Jukebox-Your Selections

Unread post by mickthemaverick »

I have no doubt that certain FCFers are very familiar with this young lady whose vocal range is on the edge of my preferred sphere, but her tonal quality and resonance make up for that for me. In my view there is slight room for improvement with her breathing but other than that 10,000,000+ youtube views is not to be sneezed at!! It helps to be singing a great song of course and I only came across this while looking for Mozart!!:

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!