2015 C4 B7 TPMS

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
User avatar
DHallworth
(Donor 2025)
Posts: 2436
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 17:05
x 167

Re: 2015 C4 B7 TPMS

Unread post by DHallworth »

I think my version of Diagbox is too old for this car, that's the main problem.

To update the software any more I'd need a newer interface which I don't think will do the earlier XM's.

What puzzled me the most was when the Snap-on device wouldn't talk to the TPMS ECU either. That kinda lead me down the path of thinking that it was the ECU.

However, after buying the Autel to work on a different toy, I figured I might as well try it on the C4 and to my surprise it worked perfectly.

David.
'98 Xantia Activa V6 :-D
'00 XM V6 Exclusive
'15 C4 BlueHDi Feel