https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code ... ykMYo2gdFy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I used it to implement the steering wheel sensor algorithm in an Arduino, used for adaptive lights with the front fog lamps.

No, the duty cycle is set such that the solenoid is energised just enough to hold the shuttle in soft mode.. The coil would be overloaded with full 12v applied all the time but remarkably they do survive it quite well..dei9 wrote:sure, i get u now, we just need to keep it open right (as it defaults to close (hard mode))... so does a longer duty cycle keep it open 'stronger'?
A 1/3 of Team WFA 'Clarkson'CitroJim wrote: I'm a pink fairy
Not if you fit flat Hydractive sphere'sChris570 wrote:Forgive me if you've thought of this but with your idea for a replacement ECU will it be able to sense changes in body roll etc? I ask because a Hydractive car stuck in soft mode can be quite dangerous......
Now you see I didn't think of that....DickieG wrote:Not if you fit flat Hydractive sphere'sChris570 wrote:Forgive me if you've thought of this but with your idea for a replacement ECU will it be able to sense changes in body roll etc? I ask because a Hydractive car stuck in soft mode can be quite dangerous......
A 1/3 of Team WFA 'Clarkson'CitroJim wrote: I'm a pink fairy
Good question, yes I have, this whole plan evolved from me wanting to test the electrovalves using an Ardunio, I have the Arduino Due (it's has a 32bit ARM Cortex M3 with an array of different types of input and output), some pins can do PWM natively, and the frequency can be set, two pins are 1kHz by default (25% duty would be 256/4), so it's as simple as a:Chris570 wrote:Forgive me if you've thought of this but with your idea for a replacement ECU will it be able to sense changes in body roll etc? I ask because a Hydractive car stuck in soft mode can be quite dangerous......