front discs

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
User avatar
Xaccers
Posts: 7654
Joined: 07 Feb 2007, 23:46
x 188

Re: front discs

Unread post by Xaccers »

froggy wrote:Dymock, Glos, Cheers.

Oh I don't believe this! I was in Hereford last weekend!
1.9TD+ SX Xantia Estate (Cassy) running on 100% veg
1.9TD SX Xantia Hatchback (Jenny) running on 100% veg for sale
Laguna II 2.0dCi Privilege (Monty)

DIY sphere tool
User avatar
froggy
(Donor 2026)
Posts: 658
Joined: 05 Jul 2010, 20:24
x 4

Re: front discs

Unread post by froggy »

just my luck! (address removed)

Not a good idea to post your address on an open forum.
PM Xac the details please,
Steve.
Last edited by myglaren on 12 Apr 2013, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Address removed.
Terry
Xantia TD lx series1 SORN
Peugeot 306 meridian [ the boss]
Xantia HDI Forte 1997 CC
addo
Sara Watson's Stalker
Posts: 7098
Joined: 19 Aug 2008, 12:38
x 95

Unread post by addo »

Oh I don't believe this! I was in Hereford last weekend!
See a fellow with a black Berlingo and some giraffes?