C5 1.6HDI 2005 vxr / swap over parts from 2002

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.
dnsey
Posts: 1538
Joined: 20 Oct 2004, 01:39
x 19

Re: C5 1.6HDI 2005 vxr / swap over parts from 2002

Unread post by dnsey »

Purely an educated guess, but I suspect the interior mirrror will be OK as it's pretty much self-contained.
Door mirrors, unsure.
Parking sensors doubtful, as the CAN and VAN bus versions look different
Seats are definitely OK, but you might need to swap connectors.
citroenxm
Fallen Hero
Posts: 8061
Joined: 30 Dec 2004, 23:10
x 70

Re: C5 1.6HDI 2005 vxr / swap over parts from 2002

Unread post by citroenxm »

Radio I don't think will swap either they are of different facia and would look odd and not sure if it will drive the later display..
Sharing a pug 207 1.6 hdi Sw 16v.
M reg Xm 2.1 td auto exclusive S2 269k and rising
L reg XM V6 12v SEi auto .. Light project

A very sad...
1994 XM 2.1 d auto
User avatar
Stickyfinger
(Donor 2016)
Posts: 11836
Joined: 28 Mar 2013, 21:05
x 2005

Re: C5 1.6HDI 2005 vxr / swap over parts from 2002

Unread post by Stickyfinger »

citroenxm wrote:Radio I don't think will swap either they are of different facia and would look odd and not sure if it will drive the later display..
Yeh,,,,not looking at doing that...no fit .....? did wonder about the CD changer however, the one under the drivers seat.
dnsey wrote:Purely an educated guess, but I suspect the interior mirrror will be OK as it's pretty much self-contained.
Door mirrors, unsure.
Parking sensors doubtful, as the CAN and VAN bus versions look different
Seats are definitely OK, but you might need to swap connectors.
Thanks, Good on the seats and mirror (rear view), expected on the parking (I'll get an aftermarket) and I will check the connectors on the folding Mirrors
Alasdair
Activa, the Moose Dodger