All things Renault Wind

This is the Forum for all your Renault Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

NewcastleFalcon

Re: All things Renault Wind

Post by NewcastleFalcon »

...and another Renault Wind Spot for the thread on Sunday. Its been a pretty good Renault Wind Spotting Season, one a month since April, and what a joy, this months spot is a White one, to add to the collection.

They are rare enough to be an occasional and notable spot, but not so rare that there is no chance of seeing one.
They are the car spotting equivalent of the Kingfisher or the Dolphin.

No point being miserly with the photos, here are the full set of shutter clicks.
White Wind at the Gardencentre Glasshouse
White Wind at the Gardencentre Glasshouse
DSC05118.JPG
DSC05119.JPG
Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
NewcastleFalcon

Wind Spotting
Rare enough to be an occasional and notable spot, but not so rare that there is no chance of seeing one. They are the car spotting equivalent of the Kingfisher or the Dolphin.
The White Wind Returns to the same haunt
P1080989.JPG
P1080990.JPG
Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey
mickthemaverick
Donor 2024

Post by mickthemaverick »

A chance for admirers to join the club: :-D
BFTW
BFTW
Details here
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!
I used to ride on two wheels, but now I need all four!
NewcastleFalcon

mickthemaverick wrote: 05 Apr 2024, 12:55 A chance for admirers to join the club: :-D

Details here
Nice looking car, but even if I was actively on a search for a car, I would never buy a black one, although it does look good. Maybe its the childhood trauma of my Dad buying a hideous old-fashioned black Morris Cowley out of a scrapman's field to replace our much loved first ever car the Ford Anglia.

You know about these things Mick, looks to like it is a trade only auction, and buyers premium at 18% plus VAT on cars over £1000 looks steep.

from the guff...
THIS IS A TRADE ONLY AUCTION - AND YOU ARE DECLARING YOURSELF AS BIDDER BY WAY OF TRADE

and the T's and C's
You expressly acknowledge and agree that you are not a consumer but a trade purchaser and as such it is fair and reasonable for us to exclude, restrict or limit our obligations and liability to you in respect of the lots we offer for sale on behalf of sellers or ourselves.

The Buyer acknowledges that this is a 'trade only' auction sale where bidders may be on-line or in person and as such is NOT a consumer sale for the purposes of the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (which replaced the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended by the Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994)) and the Unfair Contract Terms Act Regulations 1977 / 1999 and the Buyer shall not seek to rely upon any conditions or warranties implied thereby.
Neil
Only One AA Box left
687 Trinity, Jersey