Peugeot 308 Cranks but won't start

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

harsh123

Peugeot 308 Cranks but won't start

Post by harsh123 »

Hi All,

I have a Peugeot 308, 2015 model (1.2 Litre Petrol, Manual).
It suddenly stopped working (cranks but won't start).
I called the breakdown support and the AA did some diagnostics and gave the following error codes:

Patrol found the following fault code/s:System : Engine control 1 - 9E4 / Engine management Valeo VD46 Status :P1B40 - Engine control unit. Error Message : Faulty. Error static. Status :P1632 - Engine control unit. Error Message : Control units reset. Error static. Status :P1032 - Engine control unit: Self-ignition detected (low frequency). Error Message : Wake-up unsuccessful. Error static. Status :P3011 - Throttle valve control unit. Error Message : Relay faulty. Error static. Status :P13B3 - Engine control unit. Error Message : Faulty. Error static.We have recovered your vehicle.Suspect ecu/control u it failure.

I sent the ECU to ecutesting.com and they returned it saying they don't have the software to test it.
It has been 3 weeks and I am really struggling to even identify what's the problem here. Is Peugeot dealership the only option? The dealership have given me a date in May and I am not comfortable waiting this long.

Any suggestions here would be really appreciated.

Thanks