Fuse box diagram

This is the Forum for all your DS Automobiles Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Lisawatt1976

Fuse box diagram

Post by Lisawatt1976 »

Hi does anyone have a fuse box diagram for the ds3 crossback? Not sure what fuse is for what and looking for any help on this. Thanks.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Fuse box diagram

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Fuses vary depending on engine and options, but the main ones should be in the owner manual. I don't have them for this model, sorry.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Lisawatt1976

Post by Lisawatt1976 »

Hey, the manual is online and it looks nothing like the fuse box in my car, which is why I'm confused lol quick question telematics stereo head unit, is it a big job to get it out of car? Thanks 😊
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

What's your VIN - without this I don't know what system you have. Please post your VIN in full without spaces - it will be automatically masked from public view after submitting your post & will only be visible to staff.

Marc
Lisawatt1976

Post by Lisawatt1976 »

VR1**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff] thank you 😊
Last edited by GiveMeABreak on 05 Mar 2024, 22:01, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Corrected VIN
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Ok, so you have the Connected NAC unit. What's the actual issue, as there's nothing really there to do with fuses in case that's what you're hoping to find.

But in either case the actual head unit is a separate module hidden behind the Centre Console in the dashboard. The multi-function screen is a separate unit connected to the Head Unit, which must first be removed along with the trim and screws to get into the dash.

If you perhaps explained what the problem was I might be able to advise.

Marc
Lisawatt1976

Post by Lisawatt1976 »

Hey thank you for the info, my touch screen doesn't work, the USB sockets don't work, so as you know I can't control any functions that are controlled by this, I've been told that my head unit is the cause, it either needs repaired or replaced.. someone jump started my car and since then it hasn't worked..
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Ahh, I think I remember this from a previous thread.

Did you first try a BSI reset? BSI Reset / Battery Disconnect / Reconnect Procedure

I don't have the diagrams for the fuses, so you'll have to get a dealership to advise on which one it is, as you may have damaged more than this, being that fuses rarely serve one system / piece of equipment.

A diagnostic really is needed to determine where the issue is as it may be a fuse box or associated module (or a fuse in one of those modules) that is the cause, but of course it may be either the touchscreen or the head unit that has been damaged if whoever it was reversed the connections.

Marc
Lisawatt1976

Post by Lisawatt1976 »

Ah OK, there was a diagnostic ran and no communication with telemaitcs unit was the fault, U1F3E was code...
Lisawatt1976

Post by Lisawatt1976 »

I got confused with the bsi reset as it's keyless, also asks you to turn side lights on and lock doors which I can't do if the windows down, so confused as to actual steps on how to do it...
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It doesn't say lock the doors Lisa, just to close them.

Marc
Lisawatt1976

Post by Lisawatt1976 »

Ah, because read unlock doors using sensor on door or fob I thought it had to be locked lol
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

:wink:

Marc