Ciroen DS 5 Radio / Nav / Entertainment System Issues

This unit is the eMyWay system, also referred to as RT6, RNEG2, or WIPNAV+ for the Peugeot platform and made by Magneti Marelli.
Main Features: The eMyWay colour satellite navigation has high resolution mapping, Bluetooth Telephone & Audio Streaming supported profiles, USB support for Media files & CD

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

Laythingy59

Re: Ciroen DS 5 Radio / Nav / Entertainment System Issues

Post by Laythingy59 »

Update alone didn't work. Had to swap the sd card which was simple enough. Car now thinks it's a Peugeot 😂

Tried restoring the backup but it doesn't seem to do anything. I'm wondering if because the old sd card was that far gone it didn't back up properly in the first place.

Any ideas. I still have the old sd card and it sort of works in my pc but really slow due to disk errors.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

The logo may be able to be changed using Diagbox and configuring the telematic ECU - but only if it isn't in secure mode which would need a dealer visit.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
Laythingy59

Post by Laythingy59 »

Does that mean I can attempt it myself Marc?

To be honest I'm just happy the bloody thing has stopped rebooting every half hour
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

If you have Diagbox then seeing if you can access the telematics ECU will determine if you can change the Marque configuration setting from Peugeot to Citroen.

Marc
Laythingy59

Post by Laythingy59 »

No I don't have one but seen ones on ebay. Don't suppose you have a link to a reputable seller.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Just be wary these are not easy to set up and configure and will need a dedicated laptop in addition (note the 'dedicated') as these are messy installations and leave files and folders all over the place.

Read this advice first of all:

viewtopic.php?t=60600

Many of us here use Easydiagnostics, details here:

viewtopic.php?p=575128#p575128

But it may be more cost effective and simpler to see if you are located near a member who can offer their services:

Have a look at our list of members who have offered Lexia / Peugeot Planet / Diagbox Diagnostics help if you haven't already seen it - link below:

At the end of the list is a link to a Google Map, showing the geographic locations of members and details. Just use the Private Message or Email links on the member's profile to contact anyone suitable.

List of Lexia / Diagbox Owners with Kits Offering Help

Bear in mind, although we update the list as often as we can, not all members are active on the Forum all the time, so it may take a while for a reply.

Marc
Laythingy59

Post by Laythingy59 »

perfect thanks Marc, mega helpful.