What every Xantia owner wants

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Thunderbird

Post by Thunderbird »

Now, let's get back to the original question of the post:
- What every Xantia owner wants?
I don't think the answer will be:

- Sex, Drugs, and Rock'n'Roll [:0]
But more like:
- Sex, Cocktails, and Jazz [}:)]
tonyb1

Post by tonyb1 »

.... and two working keyfobs [:D]
pantherd90

Post by pantherd90 »

Yes two working keyfobs, with something instead of those rubber buttons oh and cheap replacements.. ;)
cheesesliceking

Post by cheesesliceking »

Oh joy...
yet another "lets take the p**s out of somethng we dont like" thread...
[V]
ActivaV6uk

Post by ActivaV6uk »

got to say i'd like lots of sets of working key fobs!
rossnunn

Post by rossnunn »

apart form the interior I don't think its too bad, at least he's had a go. There isn't alot about for the Xant & power to his elbow for trying.
I've seen worse
oscarloco

Post by oscarloco »

Citroens are supposed to be "sleeper" cars not the classic "look at me, I'm a Honda". What Japanese cars do with wings, decals, neon and big exhaust tips, Citroens do it with class and attitude.
pantherd90

Post by pantherd90 »

Look at me I'm a Honda.. > http://www.topauto.net/Citroen%20C4.JPG
Ah the Citroen C4, it needs no modding.. ;)
PeterMann

Post by PeterMann »

Take the badges off, cover the number plates, and speedcameras will be confounded.
zzf00l

Post by zzf00l »

I actually like the interior mine feels like a funeral car inside...not sure about the exterior tho'
ItDontGo

Post by ItDontGo »

I always think people dont give their honest opinions when they see something like that as they would rather ensure people knew they weren't into this teenage car modding obsession. I think it is easier to dismiss it straight off than actually giving it a chance.
Having said that I personally I dont like being flash in anyway. I think its a sad thing to want to look flashy through your possesions as anyone with any real worth can show of THEIR talents not the talent of some designer etc...
ItDontGo

Post by ItDontGo »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oscarloco</i>

Citroens are supposed to be "sleeper" cars...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I know what you mean but that really is just the way you see them. I reckon some kid with a top spec Saxo or whatever will see it a totally different way and think he's in something special.
Stempy

Post by Stempy »

Well as I started this I'd like to say that I think the guy has done a great job of modding that Xantia, though, contrary to the thread title, it's not something I would want myself.
Personally, if I were a rich bugger I'd be driving a Porsche, not to be flash but just because I like them and I see no reason why I shouldn't have one if I could afford to buy and run one.
dillosk8ter

Post by dillosk8ter »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zzf00l</i>

I actually like the interior mine feels like a funeral car inside...not sure about the exterior tho'
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Well black CX estates look like a hearse!!![:0][:0]
Thunderbird

Post by Thunderbird »