DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

A place to discuss any upcoming meets, club rallies and general get togethers.

Moderator: RichardW

User avatar
Xaccers
Posts: 7655
Joined: 08 Feb 2007, 00:46

DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by Xaccers » 31 May 2013, 23:05

Who'll be at Little Horwood this year?

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41572
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by CitroJim » 01 Jun 2013, 05:23

Bit far for me :roll:

User avatar
Citroening
Posts: 2517
Joined: 26 Feb 2010, 21:19

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by Citroening » 01 Jun 2013, 08:24

Thought this had been posted up before, obviously not...! :lol:

For reference, last years thread - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=39662

Location - Cricket field, Little Horwood, Milton Keynes, MK17 0PF.

Date - 28-30th June 2013. (Busiest day historically is the Sunday, 30th).

Further details should be in the next Citroenian apparently...

We'll be there on the Sunday, maybe even in an XM too. Whatever next...! :wink:

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41572
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by CitroJim » 01 Jun 2013, 08:27

It was advised on Club-XM and attracted lots of comments which is maybe where you're getting confused Franklin...

I'm hoping to have both XM and Activa there...

User avatar
Trainman
donor 2018
Posts: 2530
Joined: 21 Aug 2009, 11:58

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by Trainman » 01 Jun 2013, 08:28

CitroJim wrote:Bit far for me :roll:


Yeah, don't you go over exerting yourself by all that travelling all that distance :lol:

I will be there, and might manage to drag a friend of mine along for one of the days with his Peugeot 607

User avatar
Xaccers
Posts: 7655
Joined: 08 Feb 2007, 00:46

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by Xaccers » 01 Jun 2013, 09:28

CitroJim wrote:I'm hoping to have both XM and Activa there...


At the same time? :D
Could be an interesting drive, all we need are some broom handles, duct tape, a large plush gorilla and an armadillo.

Danielle and I will only be able to make it on the Sunday, on the Saturday we're spending some time with a pack of wolves.

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41572
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by CitroJim » 01 Jun 2013, 10:26

Xac wrote:Danielle and I will only be able to make it on the Sunday, on the Saturday we're spending some time with a pack of wolves.


Going to see the inlaws then?

Northern_Mike

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by Northern_Mike » 01 Jun 2013, 10:42

Citroening wrote:Thought this had been posted up before, obviously not...! :lol:

For reference, last years thread - viewtopic.php?f=24&t=39662

Location - Cricket field, Little Horwood, Milton Keynes, MK17 0PF.

Date - 28-30th June 2013. (Busiest day historically is the Sunday, 30th).

Further details should be in the next Citroenian apparently...

We'll be there on the Sunday, maybe even in an XM too. Whatever next...! :wink:


I'm sure I've inadvertently upset the organisers of these events. I couldn't get to the spring one I was away on holiday. I was on shift for Wetherby, and the 29th/30th June is when we're having a massive party and lots of people here for mine and my brother-in-laws 40th birthdays.


Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41572
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by CitroJim » 01 Jun 2013, 11:56

Mike, that's a very poor excuse not to attend :twisted:

Northern_Mike

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by Northern_Mike » 01 Jun 2013, 12:06

CitroJim wrote:Mike, that's a very poor excuse not to attend :twisted:


I'll come as long as you explain to Adriana why I had to...

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41572
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by CitroJim » 01 Jun 2013, 12:09

Northern_Mike wrote:
CitroJim wrote:Mike, that's a very poor excuse not to attend :twisted:


I'll come as long as you explain to Adriana why I had to...


She'll understand Mike :wink: She knows what's really important!

User avatar
Xaccers
Posts: 7655
Joined: 08 Feb 2007, 00:46

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by Xaccers » 01 Jun 2013, 15:50

CitroJim wrote:
Xac wrote:Danielle and I will only be able to make it on the Sunday, on the Saturday we're spending some time with a pack of wolves.


Going to see the inlaws then?


Nah Danielle's parents are lovely, I'm really lucky with that :)
Danielle's organised a day with some actual wolves in East Anglia.

mds141
Donor 2016
Posts: 59
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 00:27

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by mds141 » 01 Jun 2013, 19:15

The BXClub reprobate's will be enjoying our annual Classic Challenge, this time en Ecosse whilst the DSM rally is on, so I suspect most of us will miss it. But Scotland being Scotland, hopefully we'll all have dried out in time for the CCC National Rally!! :-)

User avatar
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
Posts: 41572
Joined: 30 Apr 2005, 23:33

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by CitroJim » 01 Jun 2013, 19:58

Aww, it won't be the same without the BX contingent present Mark :(

Us XM owners will have to make up the shortfall.. If I can I'm going to try to get all three of mine to DSM and CXM this year...

User avatar
Citroening
Posts: 2517
Joined: 26 Feb 2010, 21:19

Re: DSM Rally 28-30th June 2013

Post by Citroening » 01 Jun 2013, 20:03

CitroJim wrote:Aww, it won't be the same without the BX contingent present Mark :(

There were only three BXs there last year Jim!

Bizarre last year that we said we was taking the 5,800 Miles BX GT there that quite a few people wanted to see but then hardly any BXers turned up?!! :? :lol: