Lexia locations

All the sticky threads from the Citroen and Activa forums have been relocated here at least on a temporary basis.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

myglaren
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: 2003 C5 2.0 HDi 110 SX 216,400

Lexia locations

Postby myglaren » 18 Nov 2016, 17:57

Please note the following points when using Lexia, Planet or Clip diagnostic equipment!

• A Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) and associated software such as Diagbox, Lexia, and Peugeot Planet 2000 are professional-level diagnostic tools. Extreme care should be taken when using these devices as incorrect use may adversely affect your vehicle and at worse render it unusable.
  • The FCF takes no responsibility for any damage to any vehicle, persons or equipment, howsoever caused.
  • Before making any changes, ALWAYS take a screen shot or 'Print Screen' of the current configuration settings. Should you inadvertently make a mistake, you will always be able to revert to the previous setting.
  • Users should be aware that in the case of Diagbox, Lexia. PP2000, there are no 'undo' or 'reset' options. Once a parameter is changed and 'committed', it cannot be undone without manually changing it back to the previous value and committing the change again.
  • Members should be aware that the ECUs in the vehicles Head Unit (or Audio System) in many cases also control certain functions of the vehicle other than the audio itself. Extreme care should be taken when making changes to settings.
  • Members should be aware that rarely are 2 vehicles or models the same, as each will have different equipment options and in turn these will have different configuration settings.
  • It is important to emphasise that some configuration options mandate certain values to be entered as default settings - despite the user thinking the option is incorrect. It should be noted that the same BSIs are commonly used in many different vehicle models and therefore require a different configuration. As a consequence, some functions are handled differently from model to model whether via the BSI or by an individual component ECU.
  • There will be options in the configuration tables that are not fitted or relevant to your specific vehicle and therefore you should not change these settings.

Citrojim, Newport Pagnell.

DickieG in George Green, Bucks.

Top Donkey in Warminster.

SteelCityUK in Sheffield.

cachaciero in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.

dhallworth in Glasgow.

MikeT, Christchurch, Dorset

h20cooler Medway Towns, Kent.

Davetherave in Norwich.

citroenxm in Anglesey.

Chris56000 in Sutton Coldfield.

addo, Sidney, Australia, Other End Of The World

FrenchLeave near Boston.

Xantia Colin in Falkirk

Mooseshaver in Cockermouth, Cumbria. currently unavailable.

Paul-RWirral twixt Wales and the Pool

Joe T Near Hickstead, Sussex.

adamtemp64 near Templecombe, Somerset.

Chris570 in St. Neots.

dieselnutjob Ruislip, West London.

chic_scotland Dormant!

mongoose100 In Wellington, New Zealand.

Duracell from Ashford, Kent.

AndyJ76 in Woking, Surrey.

Miked Thursby, Cumbria.

evilclive of Settle in Yorkshire

Edherz of Colchester

Red Dwarfers, Exeter.

citroenmad, Hartlepool.

Tommy309, Belfast. Lexia 3 and PP 2000

Trainman in Preston.

Monkyfeet between Luton and Bedford.

Stekelly, Dublin.

rory_perret, Leeds area.

m300td near Telford in Shropshire.

nickyg, County Tyrone.

Hoggath, Kendal, Cumbria.

Horsedentist, Iver, near Slough/Uxbridge.

oneday, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire.

s.morewood, Kemnay, nr Aberdeen.

hirameuser, North Cornwall and East Devon area, near Bude EX22.

coastline taxis, South Shields. Please call the number on the map listing to arrange a diagnostic.

Ben82, Örebro, Sweden

wideboyno1, Walsall.

Embarrassing that I knew where Örebro is but not Walsall :(

assasukasse, Nottn'm

Robert12, Knutsford, Cheshire.

Andy F. I am 5 mins away from the M5 junction 11 in Gloucestershire.

chlorate in Derbyshire. I have relocated to Wiltshire now, I can be found in Calne

ed1808, Southend, Essex.

Bannedbiker, I'm located in Wymondham, Norfolk, about 3/4 mile from A11.

Stickyfinger, Between Frome & Shepton Mallet, Somerset.

Gibbo-Wirral, I'm in Wirral and cover Merseyside, North Cheshire, Flintshire and parts of Lancashire for Peugeot and Citroen.

Taffy, In Swindon.

Brabes1. Located in St. Leonards.

CitroenCrazy. Hinckley Leics.

bobins, I'm no expert with it, but I know just enough to be dangerous and have used it to good effect on my C5 X7 :) , and I am willing to help out other Cit owners. I'm located in Midhurst, West Sussex.

Damien, recently acquired Lexia, willing to help out where needed.

Deanxm, IOW, Newport/Ryde.
Not many members in that area but could be a life-saver for someone.

rookie, in StAustell. A couple of years experience with the Lexia/Diagbox.

harryp. I have my Lexia running on Xantia and DS3, willing to inflict myself on others! East Telford, TF2 8NL.

diabolical. Gained some familiarity with the Lexia and ready to help others now.

KP. Only got odb cable though and no 30pin breakout cable I'm afraid.

MJM GL12 7SB (Wotton under Edge in Gloucestershire) I am willing to "explore the possibilities" if a member of the forum in the area has problems or wants to try it out. I've looked at the locations map and my area is a bit barren so I've taken the plunge. I've a C5 and it seems as if a Lexia is a necessity anyway. I look on the forum most days. A PM would get my attention.
The assistance is obviously done bearing in mind that I've no experience of the kit!

cookinfat (handyman's brother) St. Helens

RichardW Finally got a Lexia :) So I'm willing to have a go as required - I'm in Lanark, but work in Grangemouth.

Tsar Nate I am in Padiham near Blackburn/Accrington.

Mr OSX of Bristol.

Wurlycorner, Chelmsford, Essex.

PatrickGledhill Peugeot Planet 200 available in Christchurch, New Zealand :)

feef, St. Neots, Cambs.

Eccles, Braintree, Essex.

JGRA1. I am in Edenbridge area (Kent / Surrey border) and have an old XP netbook and the diagnostic software for Cit/Pug

Katamassn am in North London Near turnpike Lane. Have the lexia and pug software.

white exec Sayalonga, Malaga, Spain.

Jimmymarsbar. I've got Lexia and PP, as well as ForScan for Fords, and KWP2000+ flash. I'm in Bradford and can cover Bradford, Leeds, Harrogate and their surrounding areas. I'm more familiar with Peugeots, however as Citroen and Pugs are more or less the same underneath, I've got fault code knowledge on the Citroens too.

Map link

Anyone wishing to be added to the list and map or to change their details pleas PM on of the admin team.
0 x

Steve

Jackie Evancho...Divine!

Return to “Supersticky: forum for continually recurring questions.”