207 cc window operation

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

bnd
My Cars: Various types

207 cc window operation

Post by bnd »

When either doors are open or closed on this model the windows in the closed position either drop by an inch when door is opened or raise by an inch when the door is closed. This action is to release the class from the roof rubber seal or to re-seat the class into the roof rubber seal. This action has stopped happening on the driver door. I have been told it is the module that controls this action has gone faulty. Can anyone tell me where the module is located? If this diagnoses is in incorrect an anyone who has experienced this fault shine anymore light on this. I thought it may be the motor. The motor is working fine.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team
My Cars: C3 Aircross SUV HDi Flair Peperoncino Red (The Chili Hornet)
C5 X7 2.0 HDi Exclusive Mativoire Beige (The Golden Hornet)
C3 1.6 HDi Exclusive Aluminium Grey (The Silver Hornet)
C5 MK II 2.0 HDi Exclusive Obsidian Black
C5 MK I 2.0 HDi SX Wicked Red
Xantia S2 2.0 HDi SX Hermes Red
C15 Romahome White
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Emerald Green Pearlescent
XM 2.0 Turbo Prestige Polar White
XM 2.0 SX Polar White
CX 20 Polar White
GS 1220 Geranium Red
CX 2.4 Prestige C-Matic Nevada Beige
GS 1000 Cedreat Yellow

Re: 207 cc window operation

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Try reinitialising the window first. With ignition on, lower the suspect window all the way. Then using the manual (first click) not the One-touch, hold the button at the first click to manually raise it all the way to the top and when it reaches the top hold it there for a few seconds. You may here a slight electronic click. If it stops when raising manually, just release and again hold at the first click and repeat at every subsequent stop if necessary.

If it still does not play ball after this then it will need further investigation.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
bnd

Post by bnd »

Thanks Marc. I thought it may be the TEMIC module which I cannot work out how to remove. I was going to swap the working one on the passenger side but I cannot work out how to remove it without breaking the plastic clips. I will try as you have kindly explained to see if that works first. Thank you so much for your help.
bnd

Post by bnd »

Got it sorted. Please see my other post for the fix on my car.

viewtopic.php?t=72821