Audio & Telematics
The Navidrive 3D unit is a fully functional fourth generation telematics system featuring a 40Gb Hard Disk Drive available on the Citroen C5 X7.
- 16:9 7" Hi Resolution screen.
- 10 Gb Jukebox function, allowing up to 10Gb of audio files to be stored on the internal Hard Disk Drive.
- 30 Gb Hard Drive for Navigation mapping for 40 European countries included as standard.
- 2D and Overhead Map display.
- 3D display of buildings and major landmarks in cities (constantly being updated by Here maps).
- GPS system, incorporating audible and visual warnings for fixed speed camera locations and speed restricted zones.
- Live Traffic Information incorporated into Navigation system to provide Dynamic or Semi Dynamic routing.
- Music CDs can be copied to the Hard Drive directly via the ripping function.
- DVD Player (Region Coded).
- SD / SDHC Card slot for additional storage and playback of music.
- Plays MP3 and WMA files via Jukebox, CD and SD card.
- USB connector in central armrest for system updates and additional connectivity.
- RCA Audio (L&R), plus Video input for connecting the unit to external video sources such as a games console or Camera / Camcorder, Audio Device etc.
- Bluetooth Telephone Connectivity.
- Built in GSM Telephone in addition to Bluetooth connectivity with dedicated SIM slot.
- Voice Commands for the Audio System, Navigation System, Telephone and Address Book management, Volume and SMS Reading, Traffic Information.
The Services Module (MDS) is linked to the Microphone, Speakers, SIM Card & GSM aerial, Emergency & SOS buttons and to the Navidrive 3D unit and BSI via the CAN comfort network. The Microphone and speakers are also connected to the Navidrive Unit. The MDS module provides Emergency Services: Citroen Emergency, Citroen Assist and Citroen On Line which utilises the GSM phone and GPS functions, making it possible to locate the vehicle if the vehicle has had a severe accident, or to access call centre services. In an emergency situation and depending on the severity of the impact the system will call the Emergency Services.