Xantia manual on ebay

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

bernie
My Cars:

Xantia manual on ebay

Post by bernie »

smashymike

Post by smashymike »

I take it you're the non-winner (soundz better than loser)? Would be nice to think someone could post a copy to the forums for us all to benefit from. Is that where you're coming from? £51.00 is a nice price to someone. The seller, perhaps.
DoubleChevron
My Cars:

Post by DoubleChevron »

Hi Guys,
Bugger it all, I wish I had seen them on ebay. I (well a group of us on DSeries-L on the yahoogroups server) have compiled CD's for the:
GS
CX
DS/ID
Traction
These CD's include factory shop manuals, factory spare parts manuals etc,etc... We then sell/give away copies of these CD's for the cost of postage. (see my webpage for more details).
If I could get my hands on the BX and Xantia factory manuals I would be happy to do the work of scanning/compiling them and supply them for the cost of postage to anyone that wants them. But .... Where do we get Xantia and BX factory manuals from ????? I've never seen one.
seeya,
Shane L.
bernie
My Cars:

Post by bernie »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by smashymike</i>

I take it you're the non-winner (soundz better than loser)? Would be nice to think someone could post a copy to the forums for us all to benefit from. Is that where you're coming from? £51.00 is a nice price to someone. The seller, perhaps.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Yep, that's right I did bid but it got a bit out of hand[:(][xx(]