SORN - legal question

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

ghostrider
My Cars:

Post by ghostrider »

Bernie, so that's where I've being going wrong all these years...... [;)] [;)] [;)] [;)] [;)]
________
MARIJUANA JOINT
Last edited by ghostrider on 22 Feb 2011, 05:53, edited 1 time in total.
reblack68
My Cars:

Post by reblack68 »

I have another SORN question.
I've just bought a car for spares. It was the subject of a SORN declaration but now it's in my name this declaration will no longer be valid. How do I go about making my own declaration?
ghostrider
My Cars:

Post by ghostrider »

If you are breaking it then there is a section on the reg doc for declaring it scrapped, thats probably the best way as you wont have to renew that bit, how you would get on if you changed your mind and decided to put it back on the road then I wouldn't like to think
Pete
________
PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE FORUM
Last edited by ghostrider on 22 Feb 2011, 05:54, edited 1 time in total.
bikeboyz
My Cars:

Post by bikeboyz »

Reading this, although not too bothered about it, makes me wonder about location of the vechicle. SORN doesn't ask where it is being kept, hence my 504 is kept in Wiltshire and its registered/SORN to me in Dorset. When it goes for MOT soon it will be nowhere near its registered address. Its just paperwork for the sake of saving a few redundancies and pushing up the car tax anyway. Even though the old girl is 26 years old I still have to pay full wack tax.