£500 ish budget

This is the place for posts that don't fit into any other category.

Moderator: RichardW

martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

There was an eBayed 106 - K plater (77k miles, FSH) which is in Chorley Lancs, - it didnt meet reserve and the girl wanted £500, I went to have a look at it and after i had stopped laughing she came right down to £400 - she needs to sell, I would offer no more than £300 as its curently SORN'ed, has a fairly short MOT and needs a tyre and passenger door lock.
She is getting desparate to sell! Email me if you want the details.
bulldog
My Cars:

Post by bulldog »

I would go for a BX, I bought one for £200 [:)] and so far i have replaced the rear spheres, but i knew they needed doing and the cam belt which the prevouse owner had already bought and left i9n the boot for me. i am very pleased with bitch (BCH the last three letters of my number plate) She is very comfy and economical. go for the BX you wont go wrong.[8D]
ssray
My Cars:

Post by ssray »

i bought a diesel bx estate and was v impressed until he front wheel fell off on the m25[:0],no funny steering,just no wheel,no you cant drive like that.got recoverd the studs had come loose fixed it,went home.
not much damage headlight,dent in wing,bumper removed(a bit) and h/light broken.
thanks for your advice
ray
bernie
My Cars:

Post by bernie »

Ray
I've put a cheque in the post for your headlight
Bernie
ssray
My Cars:

Post by ssray »

thanks bernie
ray
ghostrider
My Cars:

Post by ghostrider »

Ray if you need spares let me know, I've a garage full of bx spares plus a taxed and motd BX estate all which will be going in the bin soon as nobody seems to want any of it and I need the space, see my other post on "old cars love em or hate em" this is a case in point, even on this forum no one was interested in buying my BX despite being well looked after, this will be the third BX that has been taxed and MOTd that I have scrapped this year due to complete indifference, not just here but locally as well!
Pete
________
America'S Next Top Model Forums
Last edited by ghostrider on 22 Feb 2011, 05:55, edited 1 time in total.
tomsheppard
My Cars:

Post by tomsheppard »

BX Estate? Ghostrider as serial scrapper? Details please and I'll try to find it a good home.
martyhopkirk

Post by martyhopkirk »

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ghostrider</i>

Ray if you need spares let me know, I've a garage full of bx spares plus a taxed and motd BX estate all which will be going in the bin soon as nobody seems to want any of it and I need the space, Pete
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Where are you in the UK then? Where is this hotbed of national apethy for the BX?
ssray
My Cars:

Post by ssray »

thanks for the offer ghostrider,i`ll have a look round it and e-mail you
cheers
ray