Citroen C5 2014 Tourer Exclusive. Possible to add interior boot opening?

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

RichardW
Forum Treasurer

Re: Citroen C5 2014 Tourer Exclusive. Possible to add interior boot opening?

Post by RichardW »

I think the first diagram is wrong Marc, as the boot switch appears also on the 2nd drawing, but interfaces with the boot ECU rather than direct to the lock.
Anyway, it looks pretty simple to me: the outside switch (6222) earths wire 6229 which runs from pin 10 of a 40 pin blue connector on the BSI to pin 8 on the white 16 pin connector on the boot module; and what I assume is the switch on the bottom of the boot door (6292) earths the wire 6228 which runs from pin 14 on boot ECU. So you would need to splice into these two wires, and then switch the relevant one to earth to open or close the boot door.
Richard W
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Citroen C5 2014 Tourer Exclusive. Possible to add interior boot opening?

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It's the only one shown for this vehicle with this build date and options for the central locking with 'Simple Locking' (no deadlocking on some European versions).

So although the second diagram shows wire 6228 as 'Rear lock deadlocking + command' there is no deadlocking on this vehicle.

So whether a terminology muck up or not I can't say, but you'll have to expect some errors as usual on these. All I can say is that it's the correct diagram for the vehicle as shown.
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc