Possible selling my Xantia 1.9 td help needed

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Xfactor1012003
My Cars:

Possible selling my Xantia 1.9 td help needed

Post by Xfactor1012003 »

Hi all
Just a Qustion.
I have a t reg facelift 1999 1.9td Xantia
It runs but requires work to the engine as in i think the head has problem. Had loads of money spent on it and lots of new part. Has loads of Citroen Service history. If i was to sell it as is what sort of prce should i be looking for as it is now to sell for spares or repair.
Thanks for any help
Xfactor
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

To be brutally honest, the answer to your 'Qustion' [sic] is probably "not much"
IMHO it would be better to fix it first - is the problem the only reason you are selling it? Have you got a replacement car, and if not, how much will it cost to get one? If you do not want to do this, put it on ebay with an honest and clear description - extol the <b>good</b> points, and it will find its value
johntaylor
My Cars:

Post by johntaylor »

Is the car still for sale?<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Xfactor1012003</i>

Hi all
Just a Qustion.
I have a t reg facelift 1999 1.9td Xantia
It runs but requires work to the engine as in i think the head has problem. Had loads of money spent on it and lots of new part. Has loads of Citroen Service history. If i was to sell it as is what sort of prce should i be looking for as it is now to sell for spares or repair.
Thanks for any help
Xfactor
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">