Is it just me? Touchscreen update

This is the Connected NAV system.
Main Features: It is a fully integrated Telematics System featuring CarPlay, Android Auto, Real Time Services, Voice Commands, High-Res Display, 3D Navigation, Bluetooth Hands Free & USB. 2 versions of the system are available NAC (Navigation Audio Connectée) and RCC (Radio Couleur Connectée) or Connected Colour Radio, which does not have the Integrated Navigation or Live Services.

Moderator: GiveMeABreak

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Is it just me? Touchscreen update

Post by GiveMeABreak »

parkehh wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 15:58 Having the same issue VN: VR7**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
parkehh Licence File
Please Don't PM Me For Technical Help

Marc
enry1010
New User

Post by enry1010 »

I have the same problem. VIN: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
Thank you.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

enry1010 wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 22:28 I have the same problem. VIN: VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff]
Thank you.
enry1010 Licence

Marc
WooFam
New User

Post by WooFam »

Morning

Just bought our new C4 and the app on the phone tells me there is an update due. I have downloaded the Nav update but the touchscreen keeps giving me the error

"an error occurred while retrieving update data. Please check your connection settings"

I know its not my connection - is there somewhere else i can download the file?
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

@WooFam: Please post your VIN in full without spaces - it will be automatically masked from public view after submitting your post & will only be visible to staff. I can then advise of the correct update and licence file if required.

This is affecting most people at present and I'm surprised PSA haven't sorted it out yet.

Marc
seth999

Post by seth999 »

VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff] please thanks
iconstab

Post by iconstab »

On the other hand, good news here as ZapMap have corrected a bug in their software. "Thank you for your patience while our development team worked to fix this issue.
Further to my previous message, I'm glad to let you know that this has now been resolved, and should now be working correctly in the most recent version of the app"

They have, and it is. Routes, directions, available chargers, etc., on screen via Android Auto in my eBerlingo XL Feel.
If only Citroen could get their app and client support up to this standard!
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

PSA already have this for vehicles with connected Navigation with a valid subscription.

Marc
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

seth999 wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 14:41 VR3**************[VIN obfuscated, can be read by forum staff] please thanks
RCC Firmware Version 6_0422_23.3I37.1

Seth999 Licence File

You need to create a folder in the route of the USB called 'licence' and copy the licence file into it.

Marc
iconstab

Post by iconstab »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 19:23 PSA already have this for vehicles with connected Navigation with a valid subscription.
No connected Nav in my Feel eBerlingo. Navigation needs me to plug my phone in and use android auto and google maps... ... and now zapmap.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

So that's why, then if you don't have the Connected Nav version, so you won't have their built-in navigation.

It's optional or available on higher trim models, but I'm just saying that PSA have everything you were on about - you just don't have it on your trim level, so have to use CarPlay or Android Apps if you want your own navigation, so not a PSA issue.

Marc
iconstab

Post by iconstab »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 20:10 So that's why, then if you don't have the Connected Nav version, so you won't have their built-in navigation.

It's optional or available on higher trim models, but I'm just saying that PSA have everything you were on about - you just don't have it on your trim level, so have to use CarPlay or Android Apps if you want your own navigation, so not a PSA issue.
I was not blaming PSA for anything. I knew there was no built-in nav when I bought it. On the plus side, I'm not paying for a subscription!
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

It's free for 3 years with live connected services, then after that if you don't want the connected live services, you don't have to.

I use Sygic now for a small annual fee of about £14 - has speed cameras, road speeds and alerts, prices for fuel, and loads of other features I don't need, but I still retain the built in Sat Nav if I want to use that - just without the live services.

Marc
iconstab

Post by iconstab »

GiveMeABreak wrote: 21 Jan 2024, 20:22 It's free for 3 years with live connected services, then after that if you don't want the connected live services, you don't have to.

I use Sygic now for a small annual fee of about £14 - has speed cameras, road speeds and alerts, prices for fuel, and loads of other features I don't need, but I still retain the built in Sat Nav if I want to use that - just without the live services.
I'll let you have the last word.
(This is my last word on this topic)
Squack

Post by Squack »

I have the same problem. VIN VXKU[[VIN obfuscated from myself]
Thank you.
Last edited by Squack on 24 Jan 2024, 15:15, edited 2 times in total.