Must have been mad.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Stuart McB
My Cars:

Post by Stuart McB »

Have I missed the answer here? If not I seem to remember these or some thing simalar from my youth but for some reason the name "dyanne" springs to mind. Like a posh 2CV. A mates of mine told me his Grand mother had one but she was a "CND" suporter, as a kid that sounded realy weird.
Stinkwheel

Post by Stinkwheel »

My goodness Stuart McB are you nought but a young pup? A dyane was an 'upmarket' 2CV indeed. Better built, faster, more room and better access, all in all a very good car, I've owned 3 or 4 and have been driving the same one now for 10 years. With cars as sgood as Citroen used to make them you need nothing more.
Jon

Post by Jon »

Ok it was a 1975 Ami Super, fitted with GSA 1299cc engine. 5 speed gearbox plus GSA 3 speed heater and the GSA pallas front seats, and wheels.
It actually was a nice car to drive although the controls were a bit heavy. We went all over in it.
Original colour was metallic blue, but it became Tekaloid purple one weekend to tidy it up as some of the panels had been replaced. Mrs W used to be an Art student. Enough said.