Xantia 2.0hdi exclusive project.

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Re: Xantia 2.0hdi exclusive project.

Post by CitroJim »

xantia1 wrote: 05 Feb 2021, 17:13the front end is all future proofed now, with all new bolts where needed so can be removed easily...
Good! The battles I've had removing Xantia front bumpers and front ends in the past due to rusty bolts :evil:

I always use lots of copper grease on them when reassembling and over many years it works well...

Same with the bots holding the under-wing mudshields together too :)
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...
xantia1
My Cars:

Post by xantia1 »

Fired the car up again the heater struck up straight away. Must have been bleeding its self.. Just turned the garage upside down looking for the missing washer bottle part to no avail... Hey ho.
300,000 mile Xantia 1.9td sx (now scraped)
CitroJim
A very naughty boy
My Cars: Bluebell the AX, Polly the C3 Picasso, Pix the Nissan Pixo, Propel the duathlon bike, TCR Pro the road bike and Fuji the TT bike...

Post by CitroJim »

xantia1 wrote: 05 Feb 2021, 21:31 Just turned the garage upside down looking for the missing washer bottle part to no avail... Hey ho.
When you're not looking for it you'll find it ;)
Jim

Runner, cyclist, time triallist, duathlete, Citroen AX fan and the CCC Citroenian 'From A to Z' Columnist...