Marc's C3 Aircross SUV, Rants Raves & Everything Else

Tell us your ongoing tales and experiences with your French car here. Post pictures of your car here as well.

Moderators: RichardW, myglaren

GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Re: Marc's C3 Aircross SUV, Rants Raves & Everything Else

Post by GiveMeABreak »

And another daft thing I have just found out (nearly to my cost) was that although this Juke has a reversing camera, it has, wait for it, NO parking sensors! I mean what a complete waste of time. I was just rearranging the car parking position as we have visitors coming up and I thought, when are the beeps going to engage? They didn't. Luckily I got out to check remaining distance physically and had about a foot, so edged another half a foot back and still nothing. So just as well I checked, as if I'd relied on this stupid system this vehicle would also be going into the body shop.... :roll:
mickthemaverick
Donor 2021

Post by mickthemaverick »

I guess you are expected to rely on the built in parking sensors on the front of your head!! :-D
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Unfortunately, this thing has zero rear vision given the shape of it Mick, so utterly useless. Can't wait to get my own car back next week.

You're right of course, Mick, so probably sub-consciously mentally preparing for that awful day when we have fully automated cars and this Forum will be full of technical issues such as "my car won't open the door for me - what can I do?" and such like.
mickthemaverick
Donor 2021

Post by mickthemaverick »

I just came across the evidence for Neil's assertion earlier in the thread: :-D

myglaren
Forum Admin Team

Post by myglaren »

I liked Whitby bridge in the background.
And agree with the hamster.
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Halleluiah to my car being ready - just off to pick it up - just in time to as this Juke has developed a passenger seat rattle! Every bump the head rest and seat back rocks, rattles and rolls!

Anyway, turns out that the new wheel arch trim they ordered from France arrived damaged! So another is on back order 7-10 days so will pop back to get that fitted later, but for now, just glad to have my car back and return this awful Juke. I just hope the bodywork is all up to scratch - not!
myglaren
Forum Admin Team

Post by myglaren »

I take it you are not going to ask them to keep yours in exchange for the lovely Juke then?
GiveMeABreak
Forum Admin Team

Post by GiveMeABreak »

Absolutely not!

I’m sat here at my dealers since collecting my car from the repairers - seems they’ve buggered up my mirrors as in - one folds back but won’t adjust and the other adjusts but won’t fold back!

So called my dealer as I was in the area and now sitting in the Cafe Andre :
FD493BB5-3D76-483F-86E3-9A529C962302.jpeg
Turns out the wiring plug had been dislodged (can't think why....) but all now working again.