Injectors

This is the Forum for all your Peugeot Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

Hell Razor5543
NOT Alistair or Simon

Re: Injectors

Post by Hell Razor5543 »

Might I suggest you steer clear of Euro Car Parts? They have a reputation that they appear to have deserved, and the nickname says it all; Euro Crap Parts. While they can get things right, people have bought items from them, taken them home without checking before they leave the shop, found used/faulty items in the packaging, and then found it difficult to get a good outcome.

myglaren
Forum Admin Team

Post by myglaren »

I had mine cleaned, tested and one refurbished at a place near Chester Le Street some years ago for around £100. Big improvement.
A different place in IIRC Blyth did the ones in my previous C5 that was leaping all over (engine, that is).
Both done through different mechanics with excellent results.

colinsunderland
Donor 2020

Post by colinsunderland »

myglaren wrote:
15 Jul 2020, 16:04
I had mine cleaned, tested and one refurbished at a place near Chester Le Street some years ago for around £100. Big improvement.
A different place in IIRC Blyth did the ones in my previous C5 that was leaping all over (engine, that is).
Both done through different mechanics with excellent results.
Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of any in the North East apart from Diesel Solutions in Peterlee, who everyone seems to recommend highly.

Regarding ECP, yes I wouldn't buy from there, just highlighting the used prices on ebay to what you can buy a recon one for.