Citroen C3 Picasso Center Cluster Not Working

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

andrew1210
My Cars: C3 Picasso (2012)

Citroen C3 Picasso Center Cluster Not Working

Post by andrew1210 »

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can help. My parents have a Citroen C3 Picasso (2012 registration) and the have an issue with the center instrument cluster display (the orange text on that has the radio/car menu UI)

It was noticed a couple of weeks ago that the temperature readout on this display became a little sporadic (indicating -15 degrees c when it clearly wasn't) then would be ok - this happened a couple of times so we reckoned the temperature sensor under the drivers mirror was going faulty. However, yesterday, the display where the temperature is shown has now went completely blank (the entire display) so I'm unsure if this is related. The radio still works, as do the buttons/controls for the radio - it's just being operated "blind". The indicator cluster (to the left of the broken display) still works, and the speedometer etc (to the right of the faulty display) also works ok. Also checked all fuses in the engine compartment and glove box fuse boxes, and all have continuity.

I did wonder if this display was backlit, and it was by chance that the lamps had went, but it's proving a nightmare to remove the cluster - released the back clips via the two small holes but can't get the cluster to release at the front

Can anyone suggest anything else?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew
Jay62
New User
My Cars: Citroen C3 Picasso

Re: Citroen C3 Picasso Center Cluster Not Working

Post by Jay62 »

I’ve just had the same problem on my 2014 C3 Picasso I just disconnected the battery waited 10 seconds then re connected it worked