Forum get togethers 3rd April 2004

This is the Forum for all your Citroen Technical Questions, Problems or Advice.

Moderator: RichardW

jeremy
My Cars:

Post by jeremy »

Wonder what my wife's trying to tell me with that splendid elbow picture? - She took the photo with a splendid camera with a very large screen display! - so no squinting excuses there.
Anyway you've all been spared - until next time!
Great evening - nice to meet you all - my local as well!
Jeremy
Jon

Post by Jon »

A splendid night out. After the pub we made our way to Portsmouth to stay the night. On Sunday Louis decided that it would be a great idea to go over to the Isle of Wight on a hovercraft (we'd never been on one before), then take the ex London Transport 1938 tube down to Shanklin for lunch.
Got back to my house 24 hours after leaving for the night out.
I was <i>really</i> popular when I got home.[B)][;)]
uhn113x
My Cars: 1981 Dyane - on road all year round.
1982 GSA Pallas - on road April - September.
1997 ZX 1.9D Dimension.

Post by uhn113x »

James
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Mike, so when is a good time for you re sorting out another meeting?
I would love to go over to see the mountains near Stuarts (oilyspanner) place? It sounds like a lovely area for a drive. :-) Vanny reckoned the sheep din know what a human looks like? lmho..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
At the moment the bank hol at the end of May and the weekend 19/20 June are free. Where is Stuart's place?
James.UK
My Cars:

Post by James.UK »

Hiya Mike. Stuart (oilyspanner) lives in North Wales, somewhere near Wrexham I think.. But where we met last time is far more central and prob a lot more convienient for everyone..
Hopefully Vanny will have his valve unstuck by then.. [;)]
Might be better to reply under "general chat" as this thread will become hard to find in Citroen.. Call it Northern meet 2 or something? [:)]