A couple of weeks ago lost it's pairing with my key so I bought new batteries (fob and car) and re-paired they key.
Then yesterday... things happened in this order:
- Key pairing lost.
- Unlocked driver's door manually with key.
- Opened driver's door.
- Alarm started.
- Turned key in ignition but the immobilizer was active.
- Tried pairing the key but no joy.
- Disconnected batter negative... was surprised the alarm is on a backup battery.
The next time I tried again but the car seems to be "haunted":
- Reconnected battery.
- Turned the ignition on.
- Paired the key.
- Started the engine.
- Headlights started to flash like they were trying to communicate in Morse code (I enabled daylight running lights about a year back if that helps).
- Washer fluid was spraying out in pulses.
- Horn started beeping randomly.
- Back wiper started even though it should be off.
When I switched the engine off the key pairing was lost so I was back where I was the day before with the alarm going off and no way to disable it.
Does anybody recognize these symptoms?